Devils v Panthers - 10/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Jonesy83

I was gutted earlier today that I couldn't make this game, at the moment I'm absolutely over the moon I'm not there (only 2nd game I've been unable to attend).

Why are we not hitting anything with a panthers Jersey on?? Apparently Lord is hitting so it can't be a coaching call surely?

Our big boys need to step up. Bordeleau / Louis / Batch I'm looking at you guys.

And the defensive....well, it looks like we couldn't defend a Big Mac from a vegetarian tonight!!!

I hope this doesn't continue over into tomorrow night against the steelers when I'm there.

Says a lot when people are more interested in getting to the exits to grab signal and check the steelers score!!

Embarrassing!!
Any chance of a refund?? I'm not joking here terrible terrible game.

Where's bordeleau when we need a change of momentum??

Justtw

We all knew that these two weekends would be real real rough but this is an actual DISGRACE. No one is skating with any purpose, it feels like no one is actually TRYING to win or even TRYING to play the fucking game!!!! Bordeleau is a waste of space... Since we've got him, I've seen nothing to him, He's a slow skater, he makes, maybe 2 hits every game and he can't shoot for shit. We need a kick up the ass before tomorrow because we are better than this, we're top of the league for a reason. No matter what, we've always come back, no matter how tough it got, how rough it got, how bad it looked, we pulled strength from somewhere and stuck it to whoever we were playing.

I will never stop loving the Devils because I've stuck with them through thick and thin but, COME ON BOYS, YOU'RE LETTING US ALL DOWN, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!

We are so much better than what's happening right now. 20 more minutes who knows what will happen. stranger things and all that!!! it maybe painful to watch but call me optimistic....

Justtw

We are so much better than what's happening right now. 20 more minutes who knows what will happen. stranger things and all that!!! it maybe painful to watch but call me optimistic....
We've come back before, countless times this season but I think this is just too far even for us.

Justtw

Unfortunately I agree, that glimmer is fading.
The one thing I hate about watching our livestream is our commentators, especially the one who does the interviews. <deleted> It makes this shitfest even harder to watch. So many of our regular hard working players are so quiet tonight... Louis, Myers, Brine and Piggot have tried to bring energy into this game but for nothing. God help us tomorrow if we play like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am genuinely sorry to see fans leave before its over. I know it's bad but wheres the support? now is when we need it most. I'm not switching off, no matter how painful. it's a blip on the map, a one off, we will come back tomorrow!

Told you I was optimistic

Justtw

I forgot Asselin he's such a class act. Both the hothams have played so poorly tonight and I always speak so highly of them :'(

The one thing I hate about watching our livestream is our commentators, especially the one who does the interviews. I fucking hate him. It makes this shitfest even harder to watch. So many of our regular hard working players are so quiet tonight... Louis, Myers, Brine and Piggot have tried to bring energy into this game but for nothing. God help us tomorrow if we play like this.
I don't know, they are giving those guys cudos

Damn the linesman, they needed that fight there's tension they needed to clear now the atmosphere now it's just gonna keep boiling. I'm so frustrated right now gods damn it!!

Justtw

Destroyed, is the only word that I feel sums up that game. They played fantastic and that was the worst play I've ever seen from us.

Fans leaving in droves, yeah ok not our finest moment but that's gonna hurt the team and affect the teams moral more than it will affect us. 2 points down. 2 to play for...on to tomorrow

Sit there till the end?? You taking the mick??
That was emabbarrssing and painful to watch always said bordeleau don't do nothing for me and tonight he should have roughed them up or at least offere someone out to get us going. Don't tell me he did when we was 7.0 down coz that's bullshit... worst game in 13 years :(
I want a refund and I'm not joking here