is there

Russky

Thread starter #1
going to be any live TV coverage of the Challenge Cup Final or will it just be available via icetime tv webstream?

Russky

Thread starter #3
ok I will holdback the required sum for that then. cheers bud. Perhaps Icetime tv should charge the Steelers fans an extra £2 just for the hell of it.;)

Last edited:

Russky

Thread starter #5
This is in no way a dig at all, but is there a reason you dont watch the devils live or webcasts? You are obviously a very big fan and you certainly know you stuff .
I do watch them on the webcast when I can afford it, which is not very often as I don't have a full time regular job at the moment. For the same reason I don't get to the IAW to watch them in person, given that it costs me not only a the price of a ticket but also the cost of fuel as I live some distance from Cardiff. I have been very fortunate at times to have had tickets bought for me by one or two of my extremely generous fellow hockey fans, for which I am very very grateful.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

This is in no way a dig at all, but is there a reason you dont watch the devils live or webcasts? You are obviously a very big fan and you certainly know you stuff .
Rusky is as big a fan as you can get, I love him with a passion, he is a very very good friend of mine. His passion and knowledge of the devils is unquestionable, he would do anything he can for his mates, and gives up his time to help MNL every week. Proud to call him a very good friend.

Johnnybravo1927

I do watch them on the webcast when I can afford it, which is not very often as I don't have a full time permanent job at the moment. For the same reason I don't get to the IAW to watch them in person, given that it costs me not only a the price of a ticket but also the cost of fuel as I live some distance from Cardiff. I have been very fortunate at times to have had tickets bought for me by one or two of my extremely generous fellow hockey fans, for which I am very very grateful.
I have spare tickets from time to time as I have my own business and have got corporate seats. Next time I have 1 spare I will give you a shout. I live near aberdare so I may be able to give you a lift as well. You do a lot on MNL so I would be happy to help you out sometime

Russky

Thread starter #8
I have spare tickets from time to time as I have my own business and have got corporate seats. Next time I have 1 spare I will give you a shout. I live near aberdare so I may be able to give you a lift as well. You do a lot on MNL so I would be happy to help you out sometime
Thank you very much, that is so very kind of you. I actually live in Treharris which is not very far from you.

Wannabe2

That's one great offer, Rusky is such a nice guy and it's nice that someone can see and appreciate what he does for nothing other than to help us guys. To know him is to like him massively. Hope he takes you up on your kind offer, two good guys together can't be bad.

Russky

Thread starter #11
Rusky is as big a fan as you can get, I love him with a passion, he is a very very good friend of mine. His passion and knowledge of the devils is unquestionable, he would do anything he can for his mates, and gives up his time to help MNL every week. Proud to call him a very good friend.
I wish some of my critics and forum detractors could see this on the recent Panthers v Devils thread. Also thank you so much for you very kind words.

Last edited:

Russky

Thread starter #15
Rethink this bud, take up this offer and for once think about yourself. It's a very kind offer, do it.
I'd love to Wannabe2 but there is no one else to host MNL. OJ is at the game as is Bozman. Chris is unavailable. I volunteered to step in as I knew OJ had committed to attend the game and Chris wasn't able to host due to other commitments.

Johnnybravo1927

Rethink this bud, take up this offer and for once think about yourself. It's a very kind offer, do it.
Sorry I didnt mean pick you up tomorrow, I dont have a spare forr tomorrow. I meant pick you up enroute when I next have a spare. Will check the fixtures later and give you some options

Vartel

I am not sure if it already exists and i could easily have missed it, but is there an option to donate to the forum to help fund the costs of MNL etc? If so, could some of those funds (if sufficient) be used to provide the host of MNL with the relevant live stream where avaliable, to supplement the information from texters etc. From my experience the commentators to the live streams, icetime and others, tend to have more information to hand than the texters for MNL. It would also reward those hosting MNL, who provide a service that thousands of fans rely upon each week

Russky

Thread starter #19
I am not sure if it already exists and i could easily have missed it, but is there an option to donate to the forum to help fund the costs of MNL etc? If so, could some of those funds (if sufficient) be used to provide the host of MNL with the relevant live stream where avaliable, to supplement the information from texters etc. From my experience the commentators to the live streams, icetime and others, tend to have more information to hand than the texters for MNL. It would also reward those hosting MNL, who provide a service that thousands of fans rely upon each week
I don't know to be honest. It might be worth sending this as a 'conversation' ( like the old PM) to Nott Simpson or Chris who might know more. You will probably get a 'private personal' response to this query.

E.D.S.

What a shout that is! Couldn't live without MNL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk