Devils v Steelers - Playoff Final! - FO 4pm - CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOONS :D

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Playoff final!

One more game against the Steelers to go!

We'll have Match Night Live coverage as always @ the-inferno.co.uk/mnl with Russky hosting what is potentially the final ever game to be covered on MNL!

So hopefully we can go out on a high, and the club can go out having broken the last championship we haven't picked up for quite some time :)

Just writing to wish the Devils the best for tomorrow (today your time). I predict a 5-3 victory.

I spotted a fellow in a Devils jersey at the Victoria Royals (WHL) playoff game tonight and asked him why he wasn't in Nottingham. He shook his head and said "I know" while his (I believe Canadian) girlfriend/wife said "because I brought him here!" :)

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #7
What’s this whole final MNL game all about?
Final MNL???? What the....???
I'm replying from my phone so this is a quick message.

Yesterday was OJs final game hosting MNL as he has retired after 10 years! We're in the process of getting something better sorted to celebrate it and thank him.

We have been unable to find a replacement host so far and we have less and less help to run the updates from games, relying on the same people which whilst appreciated, is exhausting for them and doesn't help them to watch the games!

Like I say, something more will be posted in the next few days, for now let's focus on today's game.

E.D.S.

I'm replying from my phone so this is a quick message.

Yesterday was OJs final game hosting MNL as he has retired after 10 years! We're in the process of getting something better sorted to celebrate it and thank him.

We have been unable to find a replacement host so far and we have less and less help to run the updates from games, relying on the same people which whilst appreciated, is exhausting for them and doesn't help them to watch the games!

Like I say, something more will be posted in the next few days, for now let's focus on today's game.
Wow.
You guys provide an incredible service. Whatever happens in the future, it’s a huge thank you from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the runaway favourites for this one! Kind of plays into our hands i guess?

I'm going 4-2 Devils with the last being an empty netter with Pope keeping up his ridiculous scoring streak.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rich Best

No better feeling than beating the Steelers.

No worse feeling than losing to the Steelers.

The boys must be hurting still from last year's double overtime defeat - but this is their chance to bury that hurt, and I am sure they will be massively up for it.

Unfortunately I expect this will be the last time we see at least 5 of these players in a Devil's shirt. Whatever happens today, thank you.

Hedd Wyn John

Wow.
You guys provide an incredible service. Whatever happens in the future, it’s a huge thank you from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second that. Huge service from MNL.

Focussing on the game, it’s gonna be tough. The Steelers are title-holders and as we saw yesterday they are full of quality and determination. The Devils have their work cut out but I think we’ve got enough to edge it. I’ve heard rumours a few players are set to retire this season so I’m sure the team will be chomping at the bit to win this.

COME ON DEVILS!

ASHIPP

Self belief + discipline + killer instinct = good things happen for the Devils.

This is not the time to talk about rumours or player movements.

Our team have one last epic battle to fight together - very best of luck. Now go and do the biz.

Self belief + discipline + killer instinct = good things happen for the Devils.

This is not the time to talk about rumours or player movements.

Our team have one last epic battle to fight together - very best of luck. Now go and do the biz.
May the best team win [emoji48][emoji521]

That was a stupid thing to say, of course we needed it, what I meant was hopefully we can just settle into our game now as the steelers now have to chase

Easy win Devils, doubt you've had an easier game this season. If we gad someone who could score we'd be dangerous [emoji23]