Evan Mosey Signs

Devil94

A good player, but slightly surprised we have gone for a sort of utility player like him. Not really a Blood replacement. Is there someone else coming in too possibly?

Ocko

A good player, but slightly surprised we have gone for a sort of utility player like him. Not really a Blood replacement. Is there someone else coming in too possibly?
I’d guess we have someone else coming too. Our D looks light without Blood and whilst Mosey is a great signing he isn’t the void in D we are looking to fill, as a forward - definitely. I think there are big question marks over Faryna’s fitness, he is injured a lot so it makes sense to not rush him back and have a spare forward.

matbur

Yeah, his pace will add to the roster nicely.

He's also won titles too, so knows what it takes.

He doesn't fit the bill as a big physical dman though, and I still think they'll bring someone else in to fill that role.

kettdevil1

Definitely a good player and I still remember him (and haven’t yet forgiven him) for scoring the OT winner in the cup final up in Sheffield a few years back but..... I can’t quite work out this signing and how he will fit in.... I presume he will be on D to start off with and then maybe shift forward, assuming we bring in another D man but.... will wait and see how it all works before going wild at this....

Definately a good signing for you guys especially with the speed, not sure about him on your D tho as he hated playing on D at Panthers but a good utility player. Cardiff offered him a shedload of money a couple of seasons ago but he had promised Corey first refusal. You finally got your man

Devil_Abroad

Definately a good signing for you guys especially with the speed, not sure about him on your D tho as he hated playing on D at Panthers but a good utility player. Cardiff offered him a shedload of money a couple of seasons ago but he had promised Corey first refusal. You finally got your man
Less money now though? ;)

Great for Devils speed up front, great for utility, but agree with others he’s not the Blood replacement; so I’ll go with utility and speed up front - excellent

Also great for GB!

Finny

underwhelmed if im honest.
Underwhelmed?
Seriously?

We find out less than a week ago that one of our players has been offered a contact he can’t turn down. Within a week we agree a compensation package for him AND sign a player whose been one of the best in the EIHL over the past couple of seasons.

I’m delighted with this signing. To get a player of this quality at this time of the season at such short notice is quite remarkable.

jimmy snels

and i think he's not what we need finny so yeah, seriously. ben blood was a big body, played physical when needed and one of our only characters. i was hoping for a more out there signing.

RedDevil17

Underwhelmed?
Seriously?

We find out less than a week ago that one of our players has been offered a contact he can’t turn down. Within a week we agree a compensation package for him AND sign a player whose been one of the best in the EIHL over the past couple of seasons.

I’m delighted with this signing. To get a player of this quality at this time of the season at such short notice is quite remarkable.
Mosey one of the best in the EIHL for the past few seasons? Utter nonsense. Blood was one of our best D men and threw his weight around and would fight. We aren’t seeing much hits as it is and we lack one less tough guy. Mosey won’t be one of our best D men....

Mosey may be good for about a team like Fife but we have enough skill in this team. We’ve clearly panicked, and I was expecting better (AHL, SHL quality) if I’m honest. There’s better players out there. Rather disappointed tbh but see what happens eh. Blood was a tall defensive D man and we sign a small offensive D man

Last edited: