Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

jimmy snels

im hoping we come out with intensity because we hve been way too passive against the giants recently and they've got all the tools to punish us.

Paul Sullivan

If you're going to this game, it would be fantastic if you could be in your seats a little early. We want to build the atmosphere as much as possible pre-intro (not with a video) and get the Red Army fired up ahead of face off. The boys really want us to get things going, so any vocal / clap banner help would be much appreciated, thanks to all.

If you're going to this game, it would be fantastic if you could be in your seats a little early. We want to build the atmosphere as much as possible pre-intro (not with a video) and get the Red Army fired up ahead of face off. The boys really want us to get things going, so any vocal / clap banner help would be much appreciated, thanks to all.
Jumbotron still not working right?

DevilDom

Really looking forward to these 2 games. Giants are a very physical team, have a lot of skill this year and the best netminder in the league - almost the perfect mix. Devils need to front up, at least match their intensity and bury their chances when they get them. It will be two very tough games and while I obviously hope for better, a split weekend would not be the end of the world, keeping the Giants behind us in the standings with 2 fewer games to play.

I’m super excited / nervous!

Devils86

Equal parts pumped and nervous! Mate of mine picked a beaut for his first taste of hockey.

Sully back is a bonus. How early is “early”?