Belfast double 22/23rd Feb 2019

Apart from the hockey (obviously) does anyone who's been before know of fun/interesting things to do in the city on the Friday & Sat during the day?
If you go on groupon Belfast you can get the bus tour for £6.50, city tour and takes you out to the peace wall etc... also titanic museum is good although is £17.. there is also a free walking tour at 11am from city hall

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #23
If you go on groupon Belfast you can get the bus tour for £6.50, city tour and takes you out to the peace wall etc... also titanic museum is good although is £17.. there is also a free walking tour at 11am from city hall
Most drink around cathedral quarter area and some would go lavery’s.

Mchughs is the most popular for our fans.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #24
Black cab tour much better option than open top bus for information and normally £10each

Rockies will be showing the rugby which is next to the arena.

My partner is unable to come to Belfast now, but is getting reimbursed for everything from work. So if there is anybody who wants a return flight from Bristol, a return airport transfer and game tickets for both nights let me know. All you'd need to pay for is the name change on the flight which i believe is £47 each way with easyjet.