Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Dixon was on a school deal as well, so he is still studying. One of his mates recognised my Cardiff jersey when we were at game 6 of the Leafs v Bruins series and said that he had enjoyed it here. I said that the fans would be very happy if he were to return!

jenks33

Not so much rumours but does anyone have any predictions on who we might sign for next season? (Blair Riley doesn’t count) Oliver Hampson had a few guesses in an article recently and it will be interesting to see if anybody’s right. After all things are very quiet on the rumours front (understandably after the signings of Linglet, Dixon, Parisi, Blood were broken early by some fans last summer)
I’ve been having a look through eliteprospects/twitter/ players that have played with current devils players and I’ve got a few predictions on who we might sign. Just for a bit of fun

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/31288/curtis-hamilton

First one is Curtis Hamilton. Forward that played with Lordo in Oklahoma City and has recently played in Finland. Put up decent numbers in the EBEL last year and signed for an unknown club in April 2019.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/34710/tim-miller

Second player is Tim Miller. A feisty forward with a lot of AHL and DEL experience. Has had a lot of fights over the years but can also play a bit. Played for Krefeld last year and has signed for an unknown team

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/11111/evan-brophey

Last one is Evan Brophey. Plenty of experience in the AHL and Europe. Played with Mark Louis in Portland. Has also signed for an unknown club

terry hunt

At the end of April the Belfast Telegraph published a list of players leaving/retiring the Giants.It seems to be pretty accurate so far.
Riley,Darcy Murphy,Beskorowany,Roach,Shields,Rutherford,Johner,Vandermeer with Dwyer not commiting.A huge job for Keefe et al.
I wondered if a certain Mr Ragan had taken over the Giants

BostonBart22

At the end of April the Belfast Telegraph published a list of players leaving/retiring the Giants.It seems to be pretty accurate so far.
Riley,Darcy Murphy,Beskorowany,Roach,Shields,Rutherford,Johner,Vandermeer with Dwyer not commiting.A huge job for Keefe et al.
I wondered if a certain Mr Ragan had taken over the Giants
With all those players leaving perhaps Keefe is off to panthers..

Temme

Both will share the back-up duties, same as the season just gone.
They will have an import to replace Besko
What have you heard then?
I mean this in no disrespect to you Terry,

but i think it's pretty clear Belfast will be signing another netminder as their starter.

It would be like the Devils announcing Lawday & Murdy at the same time - obviously we're not going to go with either of those guys for 50+ games.

It will be interesting to see who they can find as a netminder can quite literally make or break a teams season, as Belfast showed last year.