The cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Just want to say I’m a bit miffed at the cage forum. I just made an account and commented on a post by a “devils fan” trying to troll them. I was just trying to explain that not all devils fans were like him and said how I’d take Golovkovs on our 3rd line anyday. Then some bloke says I’m the same kid who was trolling them and then I get blocked by the mods!

And now the actual facts...

A new poster on the Cage forum who named himself "panthersfan10" started trolling it up, and then made the following post:-
"Funny thing is l, I’m a Devils fan and winding you lot up has been classssss!! Enjoy you 7th placed season lads "
He then got banned as a troll. A barely-literate one, at that.

Interestingly, very shortly afterwards, a new account with exactly the same IP address was created with the username "devilsfan666" and also started getting a bit narky on the same threads. He too has been banned as a troll.

Reality Check... every forum - and that includes the Cage and The inferno - has its own little collection of trolls, agenda-monkeys, lemon-suckers, outright delusionals and general tosspots. That's just the way it goes. They either get laughed at or dumped on.
No doubt any such from Pantherland who come down here getting narky will get dealt with in firm fashion... fair enough.
This is just an example of the same happening the other way around.

kingmo19.1

And ???????

Looks like the 2 of you are attempting to empower 'The Forum Users' as some sort of Judge and Jury!

If so, then your both guilty of wasting our time !!!!!! :):):)

And ???????

Looks like the 2 of you are attempting to empower 'The Forum Users' as some sort of Judge and Jury!

If so, then your both guilty of wasting our time !!!!!! :):):)
Hardly... I popped on here to see if there was any more information about Evan Mosey, and - lo and behold, there's a snowflake whingeing about being caught out as a troll on the Cage. So I just put the record straight. Simple as.
Now you have both sides of the argument... now you can make up your own minds.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled Cardiff Devils programme... ;):)

Chris

Administrator
And now the actual facts...

A new poster on the Cage forum who named himself "panthersfan10" started trolling it up, and then made the following post:-
"Funny thing is l, I’m a Devils fan and winding you lot up has been classssss!! Enjoy you 7th placed season lads "
He then got banned as a troll. A barely-literate one, at that.

Interestingly, very shortly afterwards, a new account with exactly the same IP address was created with the username "devilsfan666" and also started getting a bit narky on the same threads. He too has been banned as a troll.

Reality Check... every forum - and that includes the Cage and The inferno - has its own little collection of trolls, agenda-monkeys, lemon-suckers, outright delusionals and general tosspots. That's just the way it goes. They either get laughed at or dumped on.
No doubt any such from Pantherland who come down here getting narky will get dealt with in firm fashion... fair enough.
This is just an example of the same happening the other way around.
Appreciate the update @Shaggy, sounds like a few of the trouble makers that we've had on here who just don't seem to realise what information the forum can give us as admins.

I think this thread can probably be locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.