Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

doron

to be honest i thought Nottingham had it in the bag and must feel really down after that great performance.
really well played. by Nottingham. Sheffield would have slaughtered them though . in the next round . probably us as well Lol.

Diablo3

to be honest i thought Nottingham had it in the bag and must feel really down after that great performance.
really well played. by Nottingham. Sheffield would have slaughtered them though . in the next round . probably us as well Lol.
Don't write us off just yet. It's a one off game, either side can win it.

august04

As I have said, this team is capable of winning everything this year. Martin back fit is huge.
To do that, we need to play well for more than 20 minutes each game. We showed huge character and desire to come back in the third tonight but you can’t rely on that kind of turnaround game in, game out. It just doesn’t happen. We need to find some consistency over 60 minutes, and play like that every game during the run in. Then we have a chance. If we can’t, you can forget the league title. It just shows what we are capable of, which makes the ups and downs in our game even more frustrating.

voth26

Nottingham played really well but boy we didnt half compete! we didnt give up and played real gritty hard nosed hockey. not sure why people are negative on that performance? cant win every minute of every hockey game. big performances all over the place and into a final.
At last a positive post

mjh

Some times the extra experience helps teams to find a win. Devils showed plenty of experience and character tonight to pull out a win. Nottingham looked good for the final for the majority of that game but wow! What a finish! Well done boys. Da iawn Mr Lord.

E.D.S.

What the hell just happened!!?? Just got back from the game. We never looked like winning that. We had a funny five minutes and boom we’re in the final. No idea how. We were so sloppy at times. Our D looked cumbersome and slow, with so many give aways but we some how found a way to win.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... this team for me is a cup team. We can turn it on for some games but I don’t think we can do it consistently enough to win the league. I read that someone said they didn’t value this trophy. I do. You play in a league to get through, albeit pretty much everyone qualifies for the next round but it’s not an easy trophy to win. If we win I think it’s a big achievement for this current team. May be an over achievement.

Well done guys. Congrats on making the final. Joey Haddad..... brilliant. He looked dead on his feet at times but what a season he’s having. He couldn’t give anymore. His work rate is superb. His goals get the headlines but he’s like the complete player right now. Great to see.

Hedd Wyn John

Maybe just maybe the guys have a belief they can do it, which is more than can be said of people on here!!
Yes credit where credit is due to the team in P3, particularly to Bowns (who's had some stick lately) but we had no right to win that game. panthers will absolutely be kicking themselves for that collapse. We got out of jail big time on that one. We need to learn from it. Belfast are gonna be tough as nails on the weekend and in the CC final beating Sheffield is gonna need a big step up in performance. Just imagine what we could do jf we played 60 mins of hockey.