Season tickets?

Michel16

Thread starter #1
Is anybody else having trouble renewing there season ticket online? I put in the barcode, then direct debit & add code. When I do it keeps saying cart details cant be found?
Any help would be appreciated.

KatrinaW

The renewal process within our ticket system has been slightly tweaked this year in the hope it is easier for you to renew by simply entering your barcode from your existing season ticket card. If you are experiencing difficulties or don't have a barcode, simply drop me an email kw@cardiffdevils.com

Due to the volume of emails I am currently receiving about season tickets, it may take me up to 5-7 days to reply.

Finally, I am reporting all identified issues by customers to our ticket system provider so that they can resolve any anomalies.

Remember as an existing season ticket holder you have until April 30th to renew, although if you wish to pay by direct debit you will need to renew by March 26th!

Thanks Guys!

Koop11

I wasn't at the recent open training event when they launched the ST information. Does anyone know whether they gave any information about increasing the number of early face offs (earlier than 18:00) next season? The number of early face offices determines whether a ST is worthwhile for me.

It's strange, I was totally against the change to 4pm Sunday's when they were first trialed but having 2 little ones, one of which is now in full time school and the other in nursery I am now fully 100% behind 4pm face offs on Sunday's, it means they're home for normal bed time, ideally from my perspective now I'd like more Saturday games and any Sunday's at 4pm and as few midweek games as possible, it's funny how life changes your view on things

Diablo3

I wasn't at the recent open training event when they launched the ST information. Does anyone know whether they gave any information about increasing the number of early face offs (earlier than 18:00) next season? The number of early face offices determines whether a ST is worthwhile for me.
Nothing about early faceoffs at the event, just a leaflet on everyones seat.

kettdevil1

Are the face off times dictated by the eihl like the premiership, pro 14 etc. Do the clubs have a say on face off times and fixture schedules?
The clubs meet every July to decide on fixtures and bar a few tweaks this fixture list stays the same for the season. Fixtures and face off times are a negotiation between teams and they also take into account more immoveable problems such as availability of ice, travel and traditional face off times. As far as I am aware the EIHL have very little say in this process other than setting the framework in which clubs select when they play (e.g. they set start/end of season dates, international breaks and cup finals)

terry hunt

Just issued us with the leaflets no other details given

I managed to get the online season ticket renewal to work at second attempt. But has anyone received the follow up from "Go Cardless"?

I wasn't sure from the order confirmation whether it was supposed to be an immediate automated follow-up or whether I should just be expecting something at a later date.