Nottingham - away travel

Thread starter #1
Hey all, anyone travelling up to Nottingham on Saturday for the game? Will be my first trip there. Staying in the Premier Inn just down the road and I've had a look at some of the pubs and clubs near the arena, is the Nottingham Legend any good for a few drinks? Any recommendations, tips, do's/don'ts?

Thanks!

Hi Malcolm, for some reason we have been unable to reply to your messages, as it says we do not have permission to reply. I have also tried searching for your Facebook profile on my personal account and been unable to find it, I assume this is related to security settings.

We do have spaces left if you're interested, will drop you a private message on here now.

Pope#42

Panthers rarely do live streams, they think it will cost them entrance fees. It's the same with Clan and Flames.
I’ve never understood this argument. All it requires is a postcode blocker to make sure it’s only available from say 50+ miles away from the rink. I’d venture a guess that they’re actually missing out financially from not having a stream.

The_Puck

I’ve never understood this argument. All it requires is a postcode blocker to make sure it’s only available from say 50+ miles away from the rink. I’d venture a guess that they’re actually missing out financially from not having a stream.
It’s very easy to get around that with VPNs. Panthers probably know this which is why they don’t do that

pjj365

Panthers rarely do live streams, they think it will cost them entrance fees. It's the same with Clan and Flames.
Don't think it's won't with Flames - it's the rink facilities

FreeSport recently pulled out of a broadcast because they could not get acceptable camera positions