Rumour mill

matbur

Whistle is interested, I'd like to see a backup lessen Bowns' workload a little. One of the only things I'd like to see change with the team

Devilsatw

I would love ferrara as a Brit but I doubt it,
Most prob choose steelers or panthers.

I wouldn’t mind grabbing long from giants again very doubtful.

mjh

I really like Reddick but think he will probably be on his way. He's not going to get the ice time if we look at improving our D. He was already missing games before season was called off. He's proven he has the heart and determination but think we need some bigger bodies on D next year.

moggy#9

Whatever happens to Reddick, he sure was a Cardiff Devil, 100% every game, proud to wear the shirt, and if he would have been 6ft4in he would have been a beast. I certainly liked him.
I think that the way the game is going, no matter how much heart or offensive upside a player has, smaller defensemen are going to find it difficult to cope with big forwards. In the days of ISL it was the same with kip Nobel and Alan schuler. They'd score some amazing goals, but they'd also miss assignments and at times be defensive liabilities.

SMJ

I would be happy for Reddick to go to any team which will play him every game. Nobody wants to be a healthy scratch!

jenks33

I think that the way the game is going, no matter how much heart or offensive upside a player has, smaller defensemen are going to find it difficult to cope with big forwards. In the days of ISL it was the same with kip Nobel and Alan schuler. They'd score some amazing goals, but they'd also miss assignments and at times be defensive liabilities.
Noble was certainly more of an offensive dman and could be caught out defensively at times.
Schuler was outstanding though. To be fair to him we were awful during his first season with us, we finished 7th out of 8. We had a much better team the following season and he was brilliant for us. One of the most underrated ISL players in my opinion. He was also great for Ayr

moggy#9

Noble was certainly more of an offensive dman and could be caught out defensively at times.
Schuler was outstanding though. To be fair to him we were awful during his first season with us, we finished 7th out of 8. We had a much better team the following season and he was brilliant for us. One of the most underrated ISL players in my opinion. He was also great for Ayr
Perhaps I should check if my old VHS tapes still work, some time. It was a long time ago, but my overriding memories of schuler were missed assignments, being outmuscled, but also scoring some spectacular goals. A bit like reddick really. I'll grant that my memory could be clouded by time though.