Play off semi final

kingmo19.1

Game just finished, Blaze 6 Giants 2 !

So Devils v Blaze in tomorrow’s final!

Heard a rumour that tomorrow the Blaze will be icing a player they signed early season but he never featured throughout the campaign due to injury. Their fans are super excited to finally see No 69 Wagstaff make his debut !

BostonBart22

Game just finished, Blaze 6 Giants 2 !

So Devils v Blaze in tomorrow’s final!

Heard a rumour that tomorrow the Blaze will be icing a player they signed early season but he never featured throughout the campaign due to injury. Their fans are super excited to finally see No 69 Wagstaff make his debut !
With motte and ferrara out through injury blaze will need wagstaff to step up..

BostonBart22

Third and fourth game soon to start, fOX AND KEEFE to ice to up the crowd attendance hoping to see at least 200 fans turn up now.. giants to win after 5 x 20 min overtime ..final delayed to 6pm f.o.

BostonBart22

45 mins to face off bbqs doing well outside due to delayed face off, rumours wagstaff a doubt as he fell down the steps getting off blaze coach. pease has been called up last minute, he will be on blaze 4th line by himself, after that news devils to win 3....1

BostonBart22

End 1st period 1 nil devils , Linglet , and what a gem, Danny stewart pulling his hair out with a non call by hogarth and dosey rose leading up to the goal..

Wannabe2

Thread starter #14
Wow what a reply to being shorthanded, the Maestro Mr Joey Martin roofs a beauty, it’s getting a bit spicy out there but we are handling it just fine.

BostonBart22

End of 2nd 3 nil , missed the GOATS goal as i was having a pee, sods law. looking good for a shutout , highlight of that period was pease having oxygen after a 25 second shift..

kingmo19.1

Blaze fans furious outside the arena! Apparently Wagstaff (sick-note as he’s now known) didn’t break his ankles, he’s thrown a sickie after spinning out some fake news! Last seen topping up his tan in a mankini on Rhyl seafront!

kingmo19.1

I hope DevilsATW is recovering well. It was sad to see the medics carrying him out of the Steelers section moments after the final whistle. It's got to be said, that there was absolutely no need for him to be wearing that bright Orange t-shirt with the words 'This DEVILS team will win NOTHING, NOTHING this season - I guarantee it'. :)

Wagstaff

You lot are a bunch of windups!
The No 69 Wagstaff rumour was just that, it was fake news, but you all fell for it, unlike me who didn’t fall off the bus at all!
However I can confirm that the Rhyl mankini story is completely true!