20/21 Squad

Devilsatw

I can’t see much movement in steelers to be honest I think majority of that team will be back. Possibly upgrade a goalie but that’s all.

Same with giants and panthers
They all have a team capable of winning the league just a few minor tweaks needed.

Pelech at giants is standout he should stay there. Herr at panthers Aswell he’s a class act panthers don’t want to lose him.

BostonBart22

I can’t see much movement in steelers to be honest I think majority of that team will be back. Possibly upgrade a goalie but that’s all.

Same with giants and panthers
They all have a team capable of winning the league just a few minor tweaks needed.

Pelech at giants is standout he should stay there. Herr at panthers Aswell he’s a class act panthers don’t want to lose him.
would love pelech...

Hey.

I run a fairly well known EIHL fan account and I've just been followed by big 6"5" power forward Josh Brittain.

On his recently followed list are the EIHL, Andrew Lord and Cardiff Devils.

Pretty strong rumour.

Temme

Hey.

I run a fairly well known EIHL fan account and I've just been followed by big 6"5" power forward Josh Brittain.

On his recently followed list are the EIHL, Andrew Lord and Cardiff Devils.

Pretty strong rumour.
He's been playing with Mike Hedden a little this season; and also most of the year with Alex Guptill of Nottingham; looks a sound enough player and nice to get a rumour flowing!

august04

I can’t see any way that Jackson Whistle would be a number one goalie for the Devils. If Bowns moves on, I’m sure we’ll replace him with an import netminder. Whistle would only be recruited as a back up, in my opinion.