DOPs are in

Diablo3

They seem to have taken them down again, but Louis got a 1 game for boarding and the Blaze player got 2 games for interference

Swarley

Blaze fans already kicking off that the hit on Waller was ok, even though he didn't even have the puck and Louis apparently should of got a longer ban for what even dops called a legal hit, I dunno what dops are smoking but they need to lay off it lol

august04 2.0

Those suspensions feel about right to me. Although it is a shame that Hamonic can’t be held accountable for that hit, on Saturday.

E.D.S.

Credit to DOPs... I didn't have a huge issue with the Waller hit when I saw it as I thought Waller temporarily had the puck then it skipped away but it is clear from the camera work they have that he never ever had possession of the puck. Poor hit.

Louis is a big loss. I think he's been superb all season. At risk of sounding like a broken record.... it's his skating that has impressed me. he seems fitter, always moving so is in better positions and fewer players seem to be able to get on the outside of him where he usually ends up hooking or holding or worse they head for goal. He's looked solid so far, showing great fit and is even joining in the offence. Great player.

Rempel16

Having the benefit of that slow motion on both hits, I'm very impressed with the technique of both Louis and Hamonic. Both hits are beauties in terms of contact. It's the timing and ice positioning that causes the issue.

If Louis had been able to staple Thompson to the board as part of the hit then it would have been fine.
Likewise, if Waller had actually gotten possession of the puck Hamonic would have been in the clear.

The message still needs to be sent though, you don't get away with hitting our younger guys like that, especially not if you're an experienced top-pairing defenceman.

Swarley

Credit to DOPs... I didn't have a huge issue with the Waller hit when I saw it as I thought Waller temporarily had the puck then it skipped away but it is clear from the camera work they have that he never ever had possession of the puck. Poor hit.

Louis is a big loss. I think he's been superb all season. At risk of sounding like a broken record.... it's his skating that has impressed me. he seems fitter, always moving so is in better positions and fewer players seem to be able to get on the outside of him where he usually ends up hooking or holding or worse they head for goal. He's looked solid so far, showing great fit and is even joining in the offence. Great player.
Totally agree with you about Louis and his speed this season, he has really taken his skating to a new level and seeing him go on the offence really seems to rattle the opposition as well.

Pembo

DOPS seems fair Lou was always getting suspended for that one, glad just a single game. They’ll need to resupply Coventry urgently with salt if there’s a cold snap as Blaze fans on their Facebook are in danger of using it all up at the moment. ;)

BostonBart22

Happy with outcome , wouldve been harsh if louis got more than 1, glad he is back for the fife game sunday as they are much improved of late, especially at home, I believe Blaze still have Broll out sunday so they are ,2 x D down.. 0n saturday