Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

Slartibartfast

I’m not watching it. Dare I ask how we’ve looked tonight so far? Anybody particularly good/poor?
Dominating possession and territory. Must have had a dozen or more shots but can't buy a goal. Eventually get one and immediately after Fife get some rare possession take a speculative shot and it goes in. (Think it was off a skate or maybe or a tip). No replay on Fifes webcast

Diablo3

Another game where we have 90% possession twice the shots on goal, but no end product. We don't look like there is any urgency to our play. At the start of the season I couldn't believe how fast our forwards were, but not so much now. It's all blue line stuff.

I'm going to Sheffield next week I just hope there is something to cheer for.

OJLloyd

This is possibly the most lethargic game I have watched in 5 years.

I think you could count the amount of hits, or even bumps along the board, on one hand.

We are just passing it around aimlessly, then throw the puck on net with zero presence.

We have done exactly one thing well, and that was our goal (which was on the PP).

This is not the team of the last few years I know, but right now we look a bit hopeless.

I’m not suggesting people don’t care, but it looks like they’re playing NHL November games, where if you go down it’s not the biggest deal. That needs to change, and soon.

Hedd Wyn John

Dominating possession and territory. Must have had a dozen or more shots but can't buy a goal. Eventually get one and immediately after Fife get some rare possession take a speculative shot and it goes in. (Think it was off a skate or maybe or a tip). No replay on Fifes webcast
It's most shots from the near the blue line. Similar to our play last night.

Pembo

I’m not watching it. Dare I ask how we’ve looked tonight so far? Anybody particularly good/poor?
It’s tricky really because it’s similar to recent games in that the D keeps drifting high up because of lack of obvious outlets with us passing it around before bunging the puck from distance and then looking slow to get back leaving us exposed to counters/lapses in concentration. Forwards wise we seem to have a lot of pass first players out there. Not sure if it’s lack of confidence in squad or a recruitment issue? Not really been any standouts for me. We’ve had a lot of possession but still seem to lack a cutting edge. Commentators seem surprised by how uninventive we are and it isn’t “what you’d normally expect from a Cardiff team.” Must. Not. Panic….

Mazzoak

Even the most rose tinted glasses wearing amongst us must be concerned about what we’re seeing at the moment!
Concerned, why, we’ve got owners and management that are completely competent. It’s a bad start after a bad 18 months. Again perspective people, this happens, it’s sport.........

Mazzoak

Wales is the poorest of all four countries, it’s impact has been predicted to be worse in Wales. Although my Brexit comment was how the U.K. is less attractive, if you’ve not realised that, you’ve clearly not been paying attention, least of all when the Gammons voted.