Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

Mazzoak

Sod off dickhead you know nothing about me , or my love and dedication to this club, when you have walked in my shoes, and you never will or have the balls to do so then comment on me. In the meantime Mr Part timer keep up the clap trap as that’s what we expect.
Wannabe, we‘re both on the same side. I’ve just been quicker to realise the potential of this team at the beginning of the season and what has happened so far is of no surprise to me. I’m also not going to condemn the Owners, the managers, the Coach, the players given the situation and circumstances. The season isn’t over, let’s take a breath calm down and see what happens.......

matbur

You'd like to think that there will be some repercussions within the team following these defeats. Whether that's some of the longer serving players calling some of the new guys out, players being read the riot act or even a decision being made to add a new face to the team.

We are low of confidence and our game evidently lacks execution. This is a new group of players and we need some leaders and balls to get through this current adversity.

As somebody mentioned, we didn't look anywhere near this far off in the CHL games and that gives me faith. Building a winning team from scratch, as we have basically tried to do, is incredibly difficult when there is an immediate expectation to challenge for titles.

Things are not working, it's not beyond repair but they need to have a plan to figure things out - that includes owners/management to Skalde and down to the players. I am pretty sure that this will be happening behind the scenes.

Wannabe2

Wannabe, we‘re both on the same side. I’ve just been quicker to realise the potential of this team at the beginning of the season and what has happened so far is of no surprise to me.
As I have already said sod off dickhead you and me are as different as chalk and cheese, we most certainly ain’t on the same side, thank God bugger off. My feelings are mine and bugger all to do with you, thank goodness, don’t you ever say we are on the same side as we are polars apart, and I thank god for that.

This weekends problem isn't a case of playing badly, its just the shots haven't been as clinical as the other team.

The guys have had good shots high and low on net but to no fruition.

For me the teams hasn't got any strong puck possession players espeially for around that boards that we used to see Martin, Haddad, Riley, Asselin or Linglet (even say Myers). I'm sure most of this season we've left the boards on the attacking end without the puck.
They have had good shots? Are you having a laugh? We have had 114 shots over the weekend with 2 goals.

Looking at that league table Sheffield’s win percentage was 0.53
Ours is currently worse than that!
Sheffield were absolutely shite that year (not that that bothers me too much) but we are on track too eclipse their ineptitude!

terry hunt

I tell you one thing that’s made me laugh. Watching Wannabe turn from Cardiff Devils’ biggest cheerleader to wanting 7 or 8 of them sacked hahaha.
In all seriousness that just shows you that changes are needed. Even Wannabe has had enough! I feel your pain Wannabe
Not a laughing matter is it Jenks.As a basically new team i didnt seriously expect trophies this season.What i did expect was to have a team that would fight to win games every week which has been the Calgary owners stamp on this club.I suspect that although we may be upset i think there could be more upset in Calgary

moggy#9

A simple reminder that the best teams can have a poor season. This one isn’t over yet.
That's a fair comment. The problem is that because we've had to rebuild with such a big change in personnel, it's about maintaining a certain culture. I suspect that for a lot of people on this board, it's not so much the losses, it's the way they happen.