GAME OFF

Swarley

Don’t think it would’ve been that easy when one of the p

i appreciate that but he probably shouldn’t of came out in the first place. As I said nice gesture but if we want Hockey to continue that can’t happen!
From what I've seen as from Friday all games will be behind closed doors so that pretty much is the end of fans in attendance.

Diablo3

I can see them calling for a two week break to give teams a chance to get rid of Covid, but I don't think we are at a stage when hospitals are going to be overrun. But if that is it then fitting we play the Steelers in our last game again.

Mazzoak

l guess the team had PCR test this morning, travelled and got the results later today. You can’t test the teams days before, so l guess whilst it’s annoying, its what it is........

matbur

Can't go into details but usually get reliably tipped off about Covid regulations, and the rumour that's going around is apparently just a rumour.

I wouldn't be surprised to see restrictions put into place soon though.

I know it’s going to be hard but lives come first before any sport, if hockey has to be played behind closed doors so be it and hopefully all season ticket holders get a refund on games that can’t be attended, COVID sucks hope the dicks that didn’t wear masks are happy now grr

Last edited:

Wannabe2

If games have to be played behind closed doors they won’t be played in this league. No club in this league can afford to see the season out with nothing coming in, if the doors are closed to fans they are closed for the season and that’s fact. This ain’t football, it’s bums on seats that keep the clubs going, no fans unfortunately no club.

Just travelled an hour to get here to be told in the car park the game is off. Don’t understand how this decision couldn’t have been made earlier. Oh well, another hour on the road for me

Completely agree.... I also travelled an hour with two excited kids who found out I was fortunate enough to buy 4 tickets late this afternoon. For the club to announce the decision that late in the day is very poor management and treatment of their supporters if the rumours are true about it bieng a result of a Covid test just before the game.

Why couldn't the test have been completed earlier today and then the sale of tickets could have been postponed and the supporters made aware not to travel unnecessarily.

Frustrated just like the rest of you, however, I am concerned as to what this now means going forward with the season.