Clan Vs Devils - League - 12th Jan 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils pay a visit to the Braehead Shopping Centre on Wednesday night for some league action against the Glasgow Clan. Clan have just returned from Covid Protocols and this game will be the second of 4 nights they are playing games. Due to the late start to their season and hesitance to play behind locked doors, Clan have to now play something like more than a game every 3 days for the rest of the season to satisfy their fixtures so this will be good practice for them, Devils havent lost a game in 6 and Clan have picked up one point in the last 5 games (overtime to steelers) their loosing streak including our last game against them when we came away with a 2-5 win.

Wannabe2

Best of luck tonight lads, tough call but let’s do this, would be nice to not have to come from behind but will be a real test. Feel a webcast coming on.

Rob Batch

Why is Mathieu Roy pronounced Mathew Waah ? Is he from another planet. Also could someone , not Nott , bring back MNL. I really miss it. Fair play to Mr Simpson as I 'imagine' it was hard work but appreciated, by me at least.

Last edited:

kettdevil1

Why is Mathieu Roy pronounced Mathew Waah ? Is he from another planet.
Off topic but this has always bothered me..... if we are going with the French Canadian pronunciation then he must be Mathieu (Mat-yeur) Roi (Waah), if English he will be Matthew Roy.... why are we going with a mix of the two???

Right back to the game

Rob Batch

Could be that common taters miss pronunce things. Pitter patter let us get at him for instance. Mad dogs and other men / women etc.

Last edited: