Devils and coach part ways

I’m not questioning the integrity of the owners, I’m simply answering KingMo question of is the club in a position to spend. That’s all, it’s my opinion that they won’t & my reasoning for that opinion, l don’t blame them, nobody is going to invest without a possibility of return on that. I know their fans and they aren’t out to screw over anyone. If I’m wrong and it’s backed up next yr, great, every time l write I hope I’m wrong, as a ticket buying consumer & fan l benefit (as long as they don’t increase ticket prices ;) )
Sure you said before you're not a fan and the devils just happen to be your local team. You just love to go against the grain and say "it's my opinion", ignore everything actually said and base everything on your own voices in your head to rile a reaction

jenks33

Sure you said before you're not a fan and the devils just happen to be your local team. You just love to go against the grain and say "it's my opinion", ignore everything actually said and base everything on your own voices in your head to rile a reaction
That first sentence is definitely correct. I remember it and found it a bit puzzling

Devil94

They've been at it for years under different user names. Chillee and Electro were two if I remember rightly. It all started with the politics of who was building or who owned IAW. Very tedious stuff, then to keep scratching the attention itch they have started posting very generic hockey opinions to get a reaction. They also know a dig at the Devils management will get a reaction too, which is why we see it often when it seems to have no relevance to the thread being discussed.

moggy#9

Europe would be a much better fit for Waller. But I think he's a few years off that yet. He needs to catch the eye in a few international tournaments first I would say.
Quite possibly, but he would would seem the most likely of our Brits to depart, though I hope none do.

Quite possibly, but he would would seem the most likely of our Brits to depart, though I hope none do.
I know a few of the Americans / Canadians that come over to us pick us because they and their families can speak the language. Any idea anyone if that's the same with the younger brits. Know Dungan did it, just curious

Mazzoak

They've been at it for years under different user names. Chillee and Electro were two if I remember rightly. It all started with the politics of who was building or who owned IAW. Very tedious stuff, then to keep scratching the attention itch they have started posting very generic hockey opinions to get a reaction. They also know a dig at the Devils management will get a reaction too, which is why we see it often when it seems to have no relevance to the thread being discussed.
You still banging out this crap. Can we get back to Hockey please, if you guys have a problem, use the mute button.

You still banging out this crap. Can we get back to Hockey please, if you guys have a problem, use the mute button.
Think this is the problem mazzoak, you talk about hockey and it actually makes sense. However you seem to always have some sort of agenda against the owners or lord etc. We could win and go invincible for 2 years and you'd say we bought the league, then we lost the next year and you'd say we had businessmen who just wanted a profit and didn't care about winning. That's the issue so many have with you. Just seem to want something wrong. Todd recruits a team and he has a puppet of a coach, we get a good coach who recruits and Todd is useless etc etc

Finny

3-4 new defence men? 4 new guys would mean ruling out Louis, Register, Mikelson and McNulty as surely Batch and Richie must return, 3 would mean keeping 1 of those aforementioned 4 players. For me Register is a must keep player so a max of 3 for me.
Apologies, I was counting how many I would replace and somehow counted Ben O'Connor and McNulty who replaced him.
I should have said 2-3 new defencemen.