Devils Vs Giants - League - 21st Oct 22 - 19.30 FO

Kevlar68

I think bowns will do good for us BUT save rate doesn't really tell much so I don't take notice of that. It's all about win or lose.

Last edited:

jenks33

Angeli, Ruopp and Raine all out for Giants tonight.

Regarding Bowns there’s no doubt he let a couple of soft goals in against Sheffield but has anyone seen the 4 that Kozun conceded against Guildford? I think he would want a couple of those back. Particularly the third. It’s the right call starting bownsy tonight in my opinion

moggy#9

Angeli, Ruopp and Raine all out for Giants tonight.

Regarding Bowns there’s no doubt he let a couple of soft goals in against Sheffield but has anyone seen the 4 that Kozun conceded against Guildford? I think he would want a couple of those back. Particularly the third. It’s the right call starting bownsy tonight in my opinion
To be honest with the way he ended last season I wasn't sure about having kozun back. We've become used to, if all else fails, having someone solid at the back. At the moment I just don't feel that with either goalie. I hope that they both do well and prove me wrong though.

jenks33

To be honest with the way he ended last season I wasn't sure about having kozun back. We've become used to, if all else fails, having someone solid at the back. At the moment I just don't feel that with either goalie. I hope that they both do well and prove me wrong though.
I wouldn’t be against starting Kozun if he was brilliant in Guildford last Sunday. I don’t think he was though. I’d still start Bowns in these big games at the moment.

BostonBart22

Big loss for giants 3 imports down and starting only 4 x D ..must take advantage of this big game, especially after the dismal game v steelers. Players owe us this one..no pressure .

Hedd Wyn John

I've got a feeling we're going to struggle unless we really perform tonight. Especially if we are down a D man. I hope I'm wrong!
I think we need to score early & then build on that lead. I'm if they fall behind that they'll drop off like they did the other week against the Steelers.

Gisland

Big loss for giants 3 imports down and starting only 4 x D ..must take advantage of this big game, especially after the dismal game v steelers. Players owe us this one..no pressure .
Devils should be winning this.. I said before the gamesheet came out Devils 3-1, right now that would be a good result for the Giants