steelers Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 7th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO

ASHIPP

Didn't we lose by 5 a few years ago in semi final or quarter final and the smashed them at home keep the faith
As I recall we had a championship winning roster that year who were focused and determined to win. Every player on that roster was at the top of his game that night. That was one of the most dominant comeback games ever seen on home ice.

august04 2.0

It’s time for this organisation to make some tough decisions. Replace at least two, or write the season off. As things stand, we are just not good enough, or coached well enough.

Well, this is depressing. Again.

Miles off the pace, can’t get a shot set up on the powerplay. Can’t defend for love nor money.

Kozun has been hung out to dry a couple of times, but that fifth is on him. The screen is going the other way, he’s just left way too much room on the post.

My biggest problem with this teams is that our D is horrendous. 9 goals conceded in our last two games (so far), and one of those games was a home game against Dundee.

Can’t with anything with a defence this leaky. And you can’t play a game going forward where your D is this bad.

I’d single players out, but it’s easier to just say that Richie and maybe Jardine are the only two I think should be safe from receiving their 2 weeks’ notice.

moggy#9

Our fault for our own pigheadedness in believing our roster hasn't needed changes when it has been clear to even the most blinkered fan for months. Defence has looked so static at times tonight...Batches legs have gone!
Clear to the most blinkered fan, you say. I can think of a few who it hasn't occurred to.

Night night. Would be interesting to see what the ownership want out of the rest of the season from here? There have been very few positives from this season so far. One positive for me has been Waller, he’s maturing nicely this season!
Waller our best player on form at the moment

Wannabe2

It’s time for this organisation to make some tough decisions. Replace at least two, or write the season off. As things stand, we are just not good enough, or coached well enough.
Two won’t make any difference to this shower, 6-7 possibly and that’s wishful thinking, as for the coach don’t even go there the coach driver would be a upgrade on this lot.

august04 2.0

Night night. Would be interesting to see what the ownership want out of the rest of the season from here? There have been very few positives from this season so far. One positive for me has been Waller, he’s maturing nicely this season!
Not many positives this year but Waller certainly is. Regarding the owners, well who knows?! TK and the ownership seem to be settling for mid table mediocrity this year - if that's the extent of our ambitions, then maybe our season ticket pricing will be adjusted downwards accordingly next season. Not holding my breath on that one!