Recent content by Broken Machine

1. B

Ice hockey betting

You, sir, have just paid for my Saturday night. I thank you.
  2. B

British Ice Hockey Dying On It's Feet??

It's just that nobody has yet explained why banning some foreigners will improve the league; only that Edinburgh and Newcastle will eventually have good squads if they play a bunch of God-awful Brits... It's a bit like how England football was absolutely woeful for the vast majority of the...
  3. B

British Ice Hockey Dying On It's Feet??

Edinburgh just completed a half-season of three-import hockey and I hear it was a resounding success. Now if everyone else can copy their business plan we'll be onto something... :roll:
  4. B

10 imports next season

Persumably the point of an import limit would be to ultimately force investment in youth development to bring local players up to a high standard, not to ban anyone and everyone better to the point where a bunch of randomly picked boys from a local supermarket would have a legitimate chance of...
  5. B

Title Run-in Fixtures

Sheffield - 87 points. Cardiff - 87 points. Belfast - 84 points. Yikes.
  6. B

What Will You Be Watching Friday Night?

Option the third: Reading v. Queue Pea Are.
  7. B

EIHL Winter Classic?

Trent Bridge (plus a couple of temp. stands) vs. Steelers would have a good go at 15,000-20,000. Good luck avoiding rain though!
  8. B

Giants v Panthers this weekend

Well, at least they won eventually...
  9. B

Giants v Panthers this weekend

Is there anyway one of these games cannot end up being three-pointers?
  10. B

Bus to Sheffield- DVD choice???

Lucky devils! :shock:
  11. B

Ice hockey betting

Bet365 occasionally do I've noticed.
  12. B

Panthers v Devils - 08/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

I'm confused about how it "generalise[d] and insult[ed] another team's fanbase", outside of insulting solely the particular individuals it was aimed at, which fair enough was a tad uncalled for.
  13. B

SORAC and the New Rink

It's the wrong shapes to host gigs too, that never stopped them. The only thing it's the right shape for is an aircraft hanger.