Recent content by business

1. B

OK, so what does OJ know? Let the guesswork begin...

Yeah I'm with Finny on this. Might have been better kept til April 1st. MNLs a great service, but considering some of the crazy news to come out of this league MNL can't assume that people will get the joke and employ a little critical thought on a Saturday night.
  2. B

Voth article on Sky Sports

Skysports guy is pretty brutal on the league and Steelers coach: http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/ ... 27,00.html
  3. B

Boston Bruins vs EIHL Ticket

I've got a spare ticket for the Bruins vs EIHL game in Belfast Oct 2nd. Original price paid was the top fee at £70, will let it go for £50. Send me a private msg if interested. Cheers.
  4. B

Problems with EIHL forum

Problems with the EIHL forum I hardly ever post on there mate, let alone say something controversial!
  5. B

Problems with EIHL forum

Anyone else having problems logging into the Elite League forum? My username isn't working and I can't even complete the contact form or email the webmaster to sort it out without getting a delivery notification failure.
  6. B

Devils v Panthers footage

Great footage there, looks really high quality on full screen too. Nice job. Didn't watch all of it, but I couldn't find the goal though.
  7. B

Tyson's back

Re: Tysons back While the Devils site is waking up you can read the full article here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/ice_hockey/7671222.stm
  8. B

Giants vs Devils, Thurs 09th 7.15pm. Chat/Updates

Apologies for starting the rumour about the six game losing streak on the preview. I'm losing my mind.
  9. B

Devils vs Vipers, Sat 04th 7.00pm. Chat/Updates

McAllister's hit was beautiful. Dion Phaneuf-esque.
  10. B

BBC wALES 2

Nice call. Madison Square Garden - It's not a church, but it is holy ground.
  11. B

BBC wALES 2

Watching now. The bit on Calzaghe was nicely done, shame that it's a completely meaningless fight. Brad is always good box office.
  12. B

To keep updated with Phil Osaer

Thanks for pointing that out - great idea from Phil!