CDevilsFan666's latest activity

• CDevilsFan666
    They also released their starter from last season, Christopher Nihlstrop.
  • CDevilsFan666
    CDevilsFan666 replied to the thread Signing announcement.
    What makes you say that?
  • CDevilsFan666
    CDevilsFan666 replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    I That jersey is from Fournier’s time at the Rimouski Oceanic. His Junior team. I don’t think he will be going back there for some reason
  • CDevilsFan666
    I wouldn’t want Thommo coaching the Junior Devils, Nevermind the main team. We used to have him in our intro video looking like a...
  • CDevilsFan666
    No it isn’t a poor choice of words at all and if you think what I said was very disrespectful, I really hope you don’t see what others...
  • CDevilsFan666
    I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. I think he would completely undermine the ethos of the team and never gain the confidence of the...
  • CDevilsFan666
    Paul Thompson is the Jose Mourinho of hockey. Very successful in his early management, however his tactics are outdated, the players...
  • CDevilsFan666
    Oh no I was certainly not denying he has had a very good coaching career, but right now he is seen as a laughing stock within the...
  • CDevilsFan666
    Just want to put it out there, in Todd’s interview he said that up to 80 people had applied for the role. Some being for NHL guys, Ahl...
  • CDevilsFan666
    I’d love it to be Duggan but I’m certain he’s coming back so I’d like it to be an import
  • CDevilsFan666
    Ah right thanks for that, I didn’t see the original post.
  • CDevilsFan666
    Just to throw it out there, about 2 months ago I saw a rumour on Twitter regarding Smotherman joining the devils. At the time I didn’t...
  • CDevilsFan666
    Do we think a coach could be announced?
  • CDevilsFan666
    CDevilsFan666 replied to the thread New Coach......
    Just curious, has Linglet ever came out and said he wanted to go into coaching?