Recent content by Celticdruid

1. Celticdruid

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

I have said for a VERY long time that this no nonsense hockey is what pulls the crowds in and raises the roof in atmosphere which in turn raises all the players on our team. It also leads to confidence in the team, gives your more skilled players more time/room to do things on the ice as the...
  2. Celticdruid

In that case AWESOME result and hopefully was a great game for anyone who was lucky enough to see it. Out of interest...... Does anyone know if Sheffield now need to win 2 games to win the league or is it the one game against Guildford. I know the reason the could have won the league tonight if...
  3. Celticdruid

Seriously 4.......nil......how long left?
  4. Celticdruid

Can anyone please update the scores and what kind of a game it was. Many thanks in advance.
  5. Celticdruid

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Do you really think this...? I thought we only turned up in the second period and very briefly in the last 5 minutes if the 3rd. Strange how people see a game completely different. The boys just didn't look up for it in my opinion and were sloppy with passes, didn't chase down the Puck and aside...
  6. Celticdruid

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Unfortunately that is at best....
  7. Celticdruid

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

On and off ice all play a pivotal role. But I agree with you as a player we did lose a true devil.
  8. Celticdruid

We do still kind of have Hendrix. Hopefully he can instill some of his work ethic into the team.
  9. Celticdruid

Great to see Brandt being allowed more ice time and gaining confidence. 2 goals over 2 nights. Remember this is only his 2/3rd pro year and he is making real progress and his effort is always second to none. He epitomises what a player for this club should be and I hope he continues to improve.
  10. Celticdruid

4 to 1 Devils win I reckon.
  11. Celticdruid

Logo...Things could always be worse.

I take it you haven't bought into the new Logo as of the time of print. Lol.
  12. Celticdruid

Suits the way they are playing at the moment I guess.
  13. Celticdruid

Now I know there were some Lovers, Haters and whocarers among us when we first revealed our LOGO change but for any divided opinions. I submit this fine specimen to you which I found whilst looking through the Elite Prospects minefield. I for one am now VERY grateful of not only the new Logo...
  14. Celticdruid

Sky News

This was always likely going to be the case. I just hope the investigation is diligent, involving the right expertise, is thorough and not led by the internet or media. I also hope that any of the players and supporters that are to be spoken with in relation to their accounts are dealt with...
  15. Celticdruid

Sanford & Martin - EIHL !!!!

Personally I don Personally I don't think that there was anything wrong in asking the question or pointing out the stats. As professional sportsman they should be held accountable for their figures. When at work you get paid a wage to do a job and if it isn't up to scratch it gets noticed. I...