Recent content by CJDevil21

1. C

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Forgot about him !!
  2. C

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Toughest guy in the league so far in my opinion. Very good pick up. We talk about team toughness but Rosehill and Hendo will take some beating !!
  3. C

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Jared Staal signs for the Caps. Great pick up for them.
  4. C

Thursday's vote and ice hockey implications

Bit naive with all of this. If the outcome of the vote on Thursday is to leave the EU. How does it affect the imports and those with European passports? Can we expect major changes in our sport?
  5. C

Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

Mega Monday? Yes I like many others was slightly disappointed. I don't however feel any trust was lost so should any events like this arise again I expect to be there along with many others. But our owners responding in this way continues to fill me with much confidence. We're only 2 seasons in...
  6. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

Massive statement of intent here. Announcing a marquee signing at such an early point in the offseason. I'm sure at some point in the past 2 years we've all said the words "tie him up now" looks like the Devils did just that. Very happy with this one !!!!
  7. C

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

He's a dual national I think.
  8. C

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Sorry if already mentioned anywhere but Craig Scott rumoured to be linked with us 78 points in the epl for Peterborough last year. https://twitter.com/briticehockey/statu ... 2660162561
  9. C

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Being a bit lazy here after a heavy night last night. But didn't Dundee sign a netminder the other day??
  10. C

Next years team.

No flame throwing here a hard read, but one that's all too familiar when it comes to our great club. There's only so many times we can stick with the close but not quite good enough story. I for one am fed up of the next season is our season attitude. When are we actually going to throw off that...
  11. C

Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updat I think the city game is next weekend mate. International weekend this week.
  12. C

Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stars - Home & Away - Playoff QF's - Chat/Updat I don't know how the marathon is going to affect people's journeys today. Maybe worth checking before you leave !! I know there are a lot of road closures but not sure until what time etc.
  13. C

Things we like about IAW

So impressed with our new home. Sight lines are great, atmosphere is great, the team (so far) seem to have adapted well to the move. On a personal note I have loved the fact that I have gone straight into the bar before each of the games about 2 hours or so before face off to catch up with mates...
  14. C

Giants v Devils - Wed 16th @ 19:00 - Chat/Updates

Not picking here but Belfast also played two games the weekend we were in France possibly at home though I cant remember. Have to agree that a break may have benefitted us more as a team. Its all ifs and buts and hindsight is a wonderful thing. Dust ourselves off after last nights...
  15. C

CHL

If we don't get the dream weekend we are all desperate for, there's always chance of the continental cup if we win the playoffs.