Recent content by C'mon Devils

1. C

2014/2015 - Club shenanigan rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! +2
  2. C

G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

Had a fantastic night. Was everything thats good about hockey. Daughter hasnt stopped smiling since having her pic taken with Vother, Had to leave before the end of the Auction, what hid his shirt and Hopes Jersey go for after?
  3. C

Devils v Blaze - 13/02 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Cant believe the way some fans seem to delight in the fact we got stuffed. Yep we had a shocker and yep lets have a moan about the performance but the way some "fans" seem to revel in us losing and as a way to yet again slag off the club is beyond me.
  4. C

My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and girls)

Re: Message from Joe Myers +2 plenty to agree with there
  5. C

Voth jersey wanted

Bit of a long shot but after a Voth game worn for a Christmas prezzie? anyone looking to sell?
  6. C

Playoff Newbie advice please

Had an utter blast this weekend, shame it was a game too far but loved every minute of the weekend.
  7. C

Thanks all, roll on tomorrow!
  8. C

Hiya all heading up on Saturday morning, really can't wait but as a newbie any advice on family friendly places to eat / drink? Cheers C'mon Devils!!
  9. C

Update on flights/hotel for Belfast in March

What a load of rubbish hope the post was an attempt at irony?, Belfast is a great place to visit and the people go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We went ober for the game just before Christmas and had a fantastic time as we always do when we go over.
  10. C

Inferno - Player Blogs

Agreed comes over as a really decent fella
  11. C

Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

Cheers - had a bit of a look at the areana website and found a plan. Can't see an option to choose a row on line so going to ring in the morning.
  12. C

Playoff Finals - Nottingham 2013

First time at the playoffs for us, any suggestions on best seats to aim for? or how many rows there are so I can get some idea of what to ask for?
  13. C

Jesse Gimblett

Jury still out for me, do think he is an improvement on Deeds but for a big guy I don't think he's physical enough, would like to see him dominate the ice more. Do like him hitting the net and want to see more of it as no player has really undertaken this roll since Vother went. Hopefully as...
  14. C

Devils @ Blaze - 27th December 7:00pm - Chat / Updates

Fantastic response from the team last night, Davies was top draw and made Olson look like the donkey he is. Also great to see Batch dropping the gloves and and earning what I thought was a tidy draw in an even fight. Red army was also in fine form, the 6 -2 chant was great. Was my first trip...