Recent content by CochBombay

1. C

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

@BritIceHockey just put this up on twitter RUMOUR: Former NHL (@NHL) forward Steve MacIntyre (@Smacker33) looks set to join the Cardiff Devils (@cardiffdevils).
  2. C

Pad size, BBT v Olympic.

Maybe a bit of a silly request, but could some one mock up a diagram of the new rink surface size with the BBT surface size in it? just to see visually see the difference
  3. C

Joey Haddad is back

Its hard to judge d men sometimes, like you said Marsh didnt stand out but that is a good thing sometimes as that shows he doesnt make mistakes. For me he leads by example and hardly has a shift off which is the makings of a good captain. For me a few things i did notice about marsh this season...
  4. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2015/16

Would you want to break up a proven line though?
  5. C

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2015/16

Depending on who the new forwards are and what type of player they are id go with Mo - Martin - Lord Salters - - Doucet - Haddad New Player - Walton - New player IMO the 1st and 2nd line are just as good as any 1st line in the league
  6. C

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ Doug Clarkson to Dundee! http://dundeestars.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=944
  7. C

Are people that bothered about having that many bristish players in the elite? For 15 / 16 quid a game i want to see the best hockey i can and if that means more imports so be it. British kids are never going to be superstars in the elite with the exeption of oconner and Dowd. These imports we...
  8. C

Refs

Just thought id start a topic on the refing in the elite league. Would people rather have the games refed like the playoffs all year? ( where they let alot go?) Personally i think the refs are turning our league into a bit of a a pussy Euro league where big checks are being punished! eg...
  9. C

clan and panthers apparantley confirm playing four line hoockey next season at the fans forum this morning
  10. C

Who would you take from other EIHL teams, who are not signed

Re: Who would you take from other EIHL teams, who are not si Possibly mychan?
  11. C

Who would you take from other EIHL teams, who are not signed

Re: Who would you take from other EIHL teams, who are not si Eric Galbraith
  12. C

So...who would you like to see return?

Bowns - Keep Will - Keep Batch - Keep - breakout season , only going to get better Hendrikx - Undecided - Good and protective enforcer, but hope we can replace with a lepine type player Hotham - Keep - Nasty defence man that can score best Dman in the league Hudson - Keep - think he...
  13. C

Devils @ Panthers -Saturday Feb 21st- 7pm - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils @ Panthers -Saturday Feb 21st- 7pm - Chat/ Update I pretty sure someone has mentiooned about carparks in nottingham before with one being alot cheaper, which is the best to park in?
  14. C

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda Even if the Devils had lost last night you can't fault the effort the whole team is putting in! Thought Haddad had his best game of the season for us and managed to get Hewitt on a double minor penalty. Also nice to see batch offering...
  15. C

Devils v Steelers - Sunday 7 Sep - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

What are peoples thoughts on the hybrid icing? Personally think it slows the game right down and don't think the refs are using it right just yet. Also have the league introduced the rule about taking helmets off before a fight? thought it was strange in the Hendrikx fight that they didn't shed...