Recent content by Devil2493

1. D

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

I thought we gave it a great run last night. although playing well in the first we did give up those goals.But pre season and CHL are worlds apart and it's always going to take a bit of time to transition. When you think about the players that stood out (Fournier, blood, dixon, haddad, batch...
  2. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

I don't see how people aren't excited about current signings? Having a core group that know how to win is crucial to success. Martin, haddad, bentigvolio and Fournier are dangerous. Any team in our league would kill for these players. (Haven't mentioned brits because I expect our 5 have...
  3. D

Giants v Devils - 08/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF 2nd Leg - Chat/Updates

Sorry just to add if Whistle and Murphy were on same amount of games played I do not think they would be holding that position in that table.
  4. D

Giants v Devils - 08/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF 2nd Leg - Chat/Updates

Not attacking the poster Redmist as everyone is entitled to their view but as the above poster has shown, stats speak for themselves. Bowns is an outstanding goalie and has grown in confidence each year and is quickly becoming a devils legend. Would have to check but he has been top goalie or...
  5. D

Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

A high scoring game, regulation win when faced with very questionable calls and a player who has not been at his best getting a hatrick with a mom performance. Exactly what the team and fans needed. If this can be carried on into tonight for a 4 point weekend then this could really set the tone...
  6. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

Just my opinion but I don't get the negativity with the roster. Mark Louis is a huge upgrade on he do (I did love he do and everything he did for us). Huge body that can skate and having played forward may see at times opportunities to push up (I know he's been signed as s stay at home) . The...
  7. D

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Absolutely right completely forgot.
  8. D

did herv play LW last season or C? Just thinking a good player to fit the left shot forward with toughness would be Josh Gratton who has been mentioned before. LW - Josh Gratton RW - Jeff Ulmer RD - Derek Mathers Probably way off on LW and RD but heard it here first.
  9. D

Good mates with Doug clarkson
  10. D

Wrong link. Derek mathers http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=75894
  11. D

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=75
  12. D

Ulmer and Bentivoglio look destined in my opinion. Bentivoglio now following hotham and retweeting the signing of the two brothers strongly suggests he's a devil for 16-17. Hoping The King can way in on this one and give some insight? Yonkman - BEAST of a man.
  13. D

Jean Francois Jacques would be a huuuge signing. Quite hard to find a big physical presence that can produce points like that. Agree with above post think culli on d would provide a very complete, big, mobile defensive unit. Ulmer, bentivoglio and this tough guy mentioned would put us in dreamland.
  14. D

Final Squad Predictions

I accept defeat. Just the thought of those 4 forward lines had me drooling. But you can't have that kind of set up without the players having a feeling of total freedom to play, and to have that you do need nastiness. So it is a final 3 imports to sign?
  15. D

Final Squad Predictions

Saying it would be there if needed. Wouldn't expect or want josh to go out looking for a fight but to play the role he has done so well last 2 years. Play solid defensive hockey and stick up for team mates if necessary.