Recent content by Devil46049

1. D

Steelers in the .....

I'm surprised that the EIHL jumped so quickly to "cancel" the rest of the season. Some teams only have about 5/6 fixtures ( I know we have 8 ) but surely we could start next season a few weeks early and knock off the remaining fixtures so we get a "winner"?
  2. D

DEL & EBEL - Coronavirus, remaining fixtures cancelled!

I think we will know by the end of this week what the restrictions are 382 in the UK, in other areas the rise is significant - I fully expect it to be 1000+ by Friday
  3. D

Devils v Steelers Friday Night - 2 tickets available

Season Ticket holder - I have two tickets for Block 19. £5 each to me and £5 payable to Reception for Temporary pass at collection - so £10 for each in total. Devils not doing buy-back as they are too bust with this game and the final on sunday. Let me know asap - you can text on 07855946589
  4. D

Is it prediction time yet?

If Panthers can win the double header in Belfast - I can see them pipping us to the post. So: Panthers Devils Steelers Blaze Giants Flame Storm Stars Clan Flyers
  5. D

Press

I just wondered if there was any history - I remember a good few years back that Cardiff City banned echo reporters and at the time they then stopped putting match reports or any info in the echo about the team. wondered if something similar happened.
  6. D

Press

Is there any reason that iCWales has no coverage of the devils - when you search their home page the last article is from December 2018. Bearing in mind we are fast approaching the sharp end of what could be a very successful season I would have expected a bit more. At least BBC Sport has a...
  7. D

Challenge cup ticket!

I'm a ST holder and have two tickets - I may not be able to make it but will ensure they go to a Devils fan if not.
  8. D

Panthers Wednesday Night

2 tickets block 19 available
  9. D

Ticket for tonights game ?

ah, you meant Sheffield!
  10. D

Ticket for tonights game ?

I have two in Block 19 Dave
  11. D

Looking for 2 Sheffield Tickets - don't need to be together

but would like block 19 /20 ish if possible. My number 07855 946589 Dave