Devil94's latest activity

• D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Season Over ?.
    The grant is specifically for the loss of revenue from fans. So the Devils would get nearly all of it I would imagine.
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Season Over ?.
    Welsh government has announced a spectator sports funding package, which gives £200k to ice hockey. Most obviously goes to rugby with...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Devils in ECHL.
    Rumours are that hotel quarantines will come in to affect in mid February, and will last until May. Even if other countries open in...
  • D
    International travel now looks further away than a few months ago. UK looks likely to implement a forced quarantine period in a hotel...
  • D
    So the UK target is every adult to be vaccinated by the autumn, which you would think is September. If that's the case, we can at least...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Lord wins.
    Don't forget that even the Devils in our league winning seasons had a bit of a slow start under Lord, then he would figure things out...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread New CHL Jersey.
    It's probably because of the Brexit deal that we can't order..... Europe avoiding us like the plague.
  • D
    I have always been on the cautious, pessimistic side of things concerning the virus, but I do think that we will have hockey back on...
  • D
    Dont think he was a popular member of the dressing room, but as said he was only 22. But cant ever see him coming back.
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Lord wins.
    https://www.echl.com/en/video/2020/12/greenville-swamp-rabbits-vs-south-carolina-stingrays-dec-11-2020-jzDohJUZ Highlights here Think...
  • D
    So you would have preferred the longer month lockdown like in England? Interesting...
  • D
    The decision on any money given to us would be down to the Minister for Sport for Wales, which I'm sure not many on this forum would...
  • D
    Jonathan Phillips and Anthony DeLuca both leave their German club..... Interesting?
  • D
    Because there's going to be reduced import levels, meaning clubs are going to have to find Brits from somewhere. Say 10 imports each...
  • D
    Good point. Also relevant to the Brits who would supposedly 'make up the numbers'. They would all have jobs outside of hockey, how many...