Devil94's latest activity

• D
    Devil94 liked ASHIPP's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Interesting that Steelers, Panthers in particular have comfortably accommodated several skilled European players on their rosters in...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    More Euro hopefully
  • D
    Devil94 liked moggy#9's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Personally I don't see anything wrong with overall concepts associated with euro hockey - such as puck retention, effective passing and...
  • D
    Devil94 replied to the thread Carruth.
    He's certainly a high risk high reward player, but if what you stated was correct then his +/- would not be what it is as we would have...
  • D
    Is that because you haven't got an argument?
  • D
    Kind of does. There's a reason why the top of the +/- chart is full of Sheffield and Cardiff players. They're on the ice for a lot of...
  • D
    Devil94 liked Ocko's post in the thread Carruth.
    Import goalies like Carruth are 10 to a penny. He’s just another mercenary who’d never heard of the Devils until we offered his agent...
  • D
    If that was true, he wouldn't have a +/- of +25. The highest out of all our dmen.
  • D
    Devil94 liked moggy#9's post in the thread Carruth.
    Absolutely agree. Growing up on big ice leads to a more fluid skating style and encourages more effective passing and puck retention...
  • D
    Devil94 liked kettdevil1's post in the thread Carruth.
    That's 100% what I am saying. Carruth has 2 trophies in his cabinet (the playoff win with us and the WHL, 11 years ago. There is a...
  • D
    Agree on this. I have made the point before that we are the most penalised team in the league (with Sheffield the least) and adding...
  • D
    I’m probably in the minority but I don’t see the need for a big tough player. The only ones I can think of in the EIHL this season and...
  • D
    When the league championship is the big one in a long old season, and every night you have to come out with that mentality, then it is...
  • D
    I thought that Guildford got offered the Conti Cup this year as the league runner up last season. It went to them and then to Sheffield...
  • D
    So with Belfast losing to Fife today, and losing to Nottingham the last time they played, and also being 8 points behind us having...