Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Devils in ECHL

So the UK target is every adult to be vaccinated by the autumn, which you would think is September. If that's the case, we can at least be hopeful for now that we will see hockey in 2021. I guess we'll have more idea on that as we get in to the summer. The key for all governments is to be...
  2. D

Lord wins

Don't forget that even the Devils in our league winning seasons had a bit of a slow start under Lord, then he would figure things out and we would go on long streaks of wins. I reckon that's likely to happen with Greenville. Hopefully anyway.
  3. D

New CHL Jersey

It's probably because of the Brexit deal that we can't order..... Europe avoiding us like the plague.
  4. D

Devils in ECHL

I have always been on the cautious, pessimistic side of things concerning the virus, but I do think that we will have hockey back on time for next season. We are at the peak right now, and so it's sometimes difficult to see a way out and how will this ever end. But when we are in to April...
  5. D

Devils in ECHL

Dont think he was a popular member of the dressing room, but as said he was only 22. But cant ever see him coming back.
  6. D

Lord wins

https://www.echl.com/en/video/2020/12/greenville-swamp-rabbits-vs-south-carolina-stingrays-dec-11-2020-jzDohJUZ Highlights here Think they made a mistake with Joey, no sign of a fight. McNamee involved in the GWG
  7. D

Neil Black Panthers Owner hoping for a start

So you would have preferred the longer month lockdown like in England? Interesting...
  8. D

The decision on any money given to us would be down to the Minister for Sport for Wales, which I'm sure not many on this forum would even be able to name without googling, which is funny. People often like to ridicule about subjects that they know very little about. I can see some money to help...
  9. D

Jonathan Phillips and Anthony DeLuca both leave their German club..... Interesting?
  10. D

Because there's going to be reduced import levels, meaning clubs are going to have to find Brits from somewhere. Say 10 imports each, meaning for 6 clubs that's over 20 new Brits. There might be some Brits from Scotland/Belfast available, but they would maybe have another job outside of hockey...
  11. D

Good point. Also relevant to the Brits who would supposedly 'make up the numbers'. They would all have jobs outside of hockey, how many of them would be able to leave work and go in to a bubble for 3 months?
  12. D

All matches would be held in one arena surely, with Nottingham being the obvious choice. If it does happen it cant be called the Elite League and shouldn't effect CHL qualification. Needs a unique one off name as it's a whole new comp.
  13. D

Shortened season confirmed by Panthers?

I wonder if this happens, will coach Skalde come over for it?
  14. D

Professional sport isn't
  15. D

Who's going to play in it? Cant see players like Richie, Louis, Mosey, Duggan, Martin coming back when they have a full normal season elsewhere. And 3 have obviously gone to Grenville. Its going to be Batch, Myers and Rutkis, half of the Swindon team, some from Cardiff Fire and one or two cheap...