Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Steelers sack 3

Rumours are he's already looking for a way out.
  2. D

CHL next season

If they win the Conti Cup and decline the CHL, I would think that their spot would go to the Conti Cup runners up rather than a second UK spot. If they win the league and decline, then hopefully it will go to second place as that would almost certainly be us. But could also go to Challenge Cup...
  3. D

Just heard a rumour .......

Don't see any need for having him now. Our defence is doing just fine, and we have Mosey to cover if there's an injury.
  4. D

Like a library

I don't seem to remember writing 'everyone who is noisy will be forced to stand by the drummers.'
  5. D

Like a library

The obvious thing to do is have a standing block with the drummers, and try and get the noisy fans all in there. The question is where in the rink this would be possible. But we saw with visiting CHL fans how just one standing block can completely change the atmosphere in the building.
  6. D

A Bit of Perspective

That picture is from a few months ago when Steve was in Toronto. Why has it re surfaced again? Neither will be back.
  7. D

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

Giants lose, Sheffield shut out on teddy toss night, 2 points behind with 2 games in hand. What a difference 24 hours makes, and how many times have we said that already this season. The way some people talk, this season is already finished. A few wins and we'll be league leaders. Says it all.
  8. D

How many players have played under the current ownership

I think he liked himself quite a lot too..
  9. D

Faryna Leaves

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/45404/david-broll This guy now without a club.
  10. D

Francis Verreault-Paul

Milan in some serious money problems, and getting rid of their highest paid players. Don't think they have anyone who would interest us at this time however.
  11. D

Faryna Leaves

A reminder that 3 players leaving a team in a season is not out of the ordinary at all for this league. In fact I would say it's normal. We have just been extremely lucky that no one has left us in 4 years. Every other team have to deal with this every year. Just because players leave...
  12. D

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov 18 - League

Im sure it wont surprise you that the guy who tweeted that is rabbitohs04 on here.
  13. D

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov 18 - League

There was nothing wrong with the officials tonight, we took a lot penalties and I would say all of the were deserved. This is not a bad team. We have showed that every week until 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it's just a confidence issue, a blip, something that happens to every team every year...
  14. D

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Well done boys getting back to winning ways, a huge game tomorrow.
  15. D

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Anyone who thinks European hockey has no hitting, hasn't obviously watched many games from other leagues. There's more hitting in many European leagues than ours, even our league a few season ago. The players are generally smaller, so there's rarely a crunching hit, but many more hits are...