Recent content by Devil94

1. D

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

Im sure it wont surprise you that the guy who tweeted that is rabbitohs04 on here.
  2. D

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

There was nothing wrong with the officials tonight, we took a lot penalties and I would say all of the were deserved. This is not a bad team. We have showed that every week until 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it's just a confidence issue, a blip, something that happens to every team every year...
  3. D

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Well done boys getting back to winning ways, a huge game tomorrow.
  4. D

MKL Vs Devils - 10 Nov - League

Anyone who thinks European hockey has no hitting, hasn't obviously watched many games from other leagues. There's more hitting in many European leagues than ours, even our league a few season ago. The players are generally smaller, so there's rarely a crunching hit, but many more hits are...
  5. D

Evan Mosey Signs

Reddick was our best player on the weekend, why would you move him now? Especially as we've just lost Blood, we don't need another d-man moving around. I agree with your lines, just swap Reddick for Moore.
  6. D

Evan Mosey Signs

It doesn't matter if he's classed as a player or not, the rule is how many imports ice in a game.
  7. D

Evan Mosey Signs

Or we might just be two years late in getting a Chris Culligan replacement..
  8. D

Evan Mosey Signs

A good player, but slightly surprised we have gone for a sort of utility player like him. Not really a Blood replacement. Is there someone else coming in too possibly?
  9. D

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

I would say possibly one game max, due to the outcome. Don't think there was any intent to injure there, but should have been called interference on the ice.
  10. D

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

I'm guessing you didn't see the game last night as there was no webcast. I didn't either. But you have read multiple posts from people who saw the game last night saying Bowns played well, faced over 40 shots and only conceded 3, and made some blinding saves. Why are you still going down this...
  11. D

CLAN V DEVILS

Love Linglet mimicking Dixon's celebration!
  12. D

CLAN V DEVILS

Well done lads on a gritty win. Not an easy building at all to go in to and take away the points.
  13. D

Sam Duggan signs

Ah yes of course. I forgot about Faryna as he's been out. That's something else then, as I was assuming Duggan was a direct replacment for Rutkis. Faryna was going out with Myers and Moore on the 4th line on the weekend. So if everyone is fit, Moore and Duggan will be fighting it out for the...
  14. D

Sam Duggan signs

We're allowed to play another import yes, but can't see why we would have made this signing if we were still planning on signing another import.
  15. D

Sam Duggan signs

So to me it sounds like Batch to stay at D for the year, Duggan to slot in on the 4th line and Rutkis will be called up if there’s an injury?