Recent content by devildiva

1. D

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

The team travelled up to Manchester last night , stopped at a hotel there to get their heads down and then on this morning. The bus driver told us that last night
  2. D

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

3 play off tickets for weekend available in block 16. 70 pounds each
  3. D

POFW tickets (here we go again)

To whoever sent me a message for 2 adult tickets the answer is yes but will have to give a number to ring. Not good on here and can’t find your message now
  4. D

POFW tickets (here we go again)

If anyone is interested in playoff tickets in block 16, I have 4 adults and 1 conscession in block 16, row C andD for the whole weekend for sale .
  5. D

Your most memorable moment from the WNIR

Challenge Cup for me. Walking in to the ice rink that night, listening to the chavs already celebrating at the start for them to blow it . The volume just got louder and louder from the Devils fans, whilst the chavs got quieter as time went on. What a cracker of a night.
  6. D

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Pretty confident of winning the league as I really think we have the team to do it. Talking to people after the game, I have to say, for once everyone I spoke to was in agreement. Makes a change,lol. Lord needs to use his 4 lines. Myers and Batch were exceptional in the first. We drop them bit...
  7. D

POFW'18

Roughly about ten to twelve years ago. I can appreciate how hard it was for the ladies who were doing the hard work especially Mags who was always very kind when we put our request in. All I am saying is that only 2 years we made special requests , through someone not being too well ,and both...
  8. D

POFW'18

Hope it never goes back to the club. Two years running, we ordered our tickets on the first night they were up for sale. Both times, we were told we were within the first fifty to order our tickets. The first year we were sat 2 rows from back row and after asking the second year if we could be...
  9. D

Sundays healthy scratch opinion

For me, it would have to be Kearney. Only reason being he is the only player that did nothing to get us there. Just more fair I would say.Wouldnt want anyone else to be dropped for this game. Do love Kearney though. Think I'd like to see him back next year.
  10. D

Derrick Walser ...

Have to say, I was disgusted at Walsers actions last night. Quite unbelievable to watch. But he has apologised, whether genuine or not,I'm not quite sure! I have to say, at the same time,although nowhere near as bad I know, I'm never that happy when Bordy skates off before the anthem has...
  11. D

Devils v Panthers - 10/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

What an awful game to watch. Luckily for us, Sheffield lost aswell but definitely not in the way we did. I have to say, what little icetime Piggott got, he really showed our top paid players up. Why Lord doesn't ice him more is beyond me! All that counts now is how each and every player respond...
  12. D

Storm v Devils - 10/09 @ 19:00 - CC - Chat/Updates

Anyone know if there is a webcast for Saturday nights game please?
  13. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Gutted if we were trying to sign this one up. If that's the case, I would like to think someone very tough may come in soon. My favourite type of player. Roll on the next two players. ...
  14. D

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I am just praying we bring in a toughman this year. I think we especially need one going by what the other teams have signed up. Otherwise, I've got a feeling we will get bullied quite abit. Especially if Hendo isn't coming back. ☹️☹️
  15. D

FACE OFF TIMES AT IAW

Got to be 6 o clock start on a Sunday or a loss of 4 season tickets for me because I drive and I work til 5.