Recent content by Devils86

1. D

Panthers on the up.

They will need to stick with him. Something tells me however that he will be out before the end of next season. Seems to be a demanding place with overly unrealistic expectations. But maybe that's just me
  2. D

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Jeff Mason has left the Giants as assistant coach to take over as GM and Head Coach at the Stars https://www.dundeestars.com/jeff-mason-joins-the-dundee-stars-as-new-gm-head-coach/
  3. D

Season Wrap Up

Right, let's start scanning this SK update for clues as to signings...
  4. D

(SOLD) Jersey For Sale - Something A Little Bit Different……

Like this presumably - to assist
  5. D

Inferno calm before the storm ….

The Inferno does make off-season a bit more bearable - some of the time!
  6. D

Devils and coach part ways

If you know long term you are going to work with a coach then a 3rd place finish and a CC final is an ok return for a transition year. However if it's clear that it won't work then shake hands and walk away. However it's the timing that stinks for me. In cup competition anything can happen...
  7. D

Purely Hypothetical ( am just curious )

Not sure I am able to answer as I haven't chosen to go this year, BUT if I had and we didn't qualify I'm not sure I could handle the smug Steelers and Giants fans (it just gets under my skin) so I would probably do as Kevlar as cut my losses on the overall spend. (there would likely need to be a...
  8. D

Evan Mosey

Here's the problem - so many different versions of what happened. I won't presume to know the truth. Hands up: I haven't heard the podcast and his side of things. I have been told that the deal was agreed and then he went back asking for more money. But who knows - I'm sure Evan does. But to me...
  9. D

Evan Mosey

Mosey - unless Skalde considers all his various options of recruitment and plumbs for EM as a last resort, I wouldn't go back. For me, whilst it may be incredibly petty, the Orange just wouldn't wash out. I presume I'm in the minority but I can't connect with mercenaries like EM, and the same...
  10. D

Food at the rink: your thoughts?

I had a burger a few weeks ago - mediocre is a huge compliment! Won't get one again unless they change massively - it was like school dinners! Hotdogs are fine - they are standard fare, but a little dear. I never touch nachos that come with that awful cheese/not-cheese dip stuff. Pizzas are Ok...
  11. D

Pride Jersey Auction

I've been offered £800 for a jersey before, buyer welched on it though. Generally speaking there's no money to be made in trading them but some people do seem to have a genuine attachment to certain players and/or special jerseys. The St Davids Day jerseys are a good example. Some people may...
  12. D

Pride Jersey Auction

How was Todd with that one? Remember previously he took a £5 bid for the Parisi jersey and virtually threw it at the fella to get it out of there lol
  13. D

Pride Jersey Auction

Great night all-round. Anyone know of the jersey prices? - we left when Waller's was at £400 or so.
  14. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 19th Feb 22

I also have a single ticket for sale - PM me
  15. D

Devils v Flames - Saturday 19/2/22 - 1x ticket

Single Silver level ticket available at face value. Block 2, top rows, nice neighbours, good access to stairs (lol) Message me if interested