Recent content by DevilTiger

1. D

Another crazy idea from the eihl

Freesports tv may disappear at the end of the month on Freeview and go online only
  2. D

Continental Cup

If we enter 3rd round it looks like either Warsaw Poland or Aalborg Denmark. Warsaw from Bristol or Aalborg from London. Warsaw better option imho!
  3. D

Looking for a swap.....maybe

For what?
  4. D

Official supporters club

Thanks for all the replys guys!
  5. D

Official supporters club

Is there an official supporters club?
  6. D

Continental Cup

When do we know about the Continental Cup?
  7. D

Pub/club showing Playoffs?

Anybody know if any pub/club have the Devils games on tv in either Cardiff or Caerphilly?
  8. D

Injury to Rutkis

I was actually at the game! The way I saw it was that there were several players all fighting for possession of the puck. Someone (don't think it was Tom's) struck Weaver in the face! Weaver flung out his arm to protect himself and caught Tom's. Tom's gets a massive injury and suddenly Weaver is...
  9. D

Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tickets)

Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick No worries! Hope you're moving to a hockey country ;)
  10. D

Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick Just noticed I have a game worn Tigers shirt for Alex Symonds who is a Cardiff lad and played for the Devils if you fancy that as a swap?
  11. D

Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick Would you be up for a swap for the black Max shirt? I have the following NHL shirts:- Anaheim Mighty Ducks (1 large, 1XLarge),Columbus Blue Jackets, Florida Panthers, Toronto Maple Leafs (Goalie design on front). Have Nike Sweden &...
  12. D

Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick Could you forward any pictures you have of Max's shirts you have left to paul.allington@hotmail.com. Would you consider a swap? cheers!