Diablo3's latest activity

• Diablo3
    For me the turning point of the season was not Morrisson joining but Mosey returning. He seemed to inject some of his energy into the...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked Meridian's post in the thread New Coach......
    I thought it was a good comment, he is basically saying that regardless of the coach they're going to be expected to hit the ground...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked Samael's post in the thread New Coach......
    l think short of signing someone like Scotty Bowman people will pick holes regardless. Now before the snide remarks start flying in from...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Andrew Lord.
    Damn, already bough two before I read this.
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    I doubt it, probably one of the Brits
  • Diablo3
    I doubt we will get any more signing news until they announce the new coach. He must surely have an input on new signings.
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread New Coach......
    Could well be, but we have a lot of CV's to go through. I guess with Piggsy leaving the new coach has free reign to get an assistant too.
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread New Coach......
    I wouldn't expect too much of a change in our style of play. Tod has already said we are looking for a new coach that has the same style...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked matbur's post in the thread New Coach......
    Would obviously be a huge loss but with all due respect to him, a new coach would more than likely want to bring in his own assistant in...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread Andrew Lord.
    I think if ever a jersey should be retired it has to be 71. A great coach and always a gent. Big pair of boots to fill.
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked SteveKing's post in the thread Andrew Lord.
    Hi everybody, I just wanted to start a thread to talk about Andrew and what he’s meant to this club. Everyone knows how passionate and...
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Matt Myers.
    Well said Bart, great, great player a joy to watch, and a real Gent. Local lad done good.
  • Diablo3
    I got the impression that he wanted a full year contract which we couldn't give him at the time. So we may still see him in a Devil's...
  • Diablo3
    I really wanted that kitchen sink....
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 replied to the thread 20/21 Squad.
    I'm hoping we get a full season but just starting / finishing late. I'm missing my hockey family...