Recent content by Diavlo rosso

1. D

EIHL announce TV coverage for new season

Great news for the league. I just hope they have a bit of a budget and make a good production. Previous stuff shown was not great.
  2. D

Saturday Playoff ticket for Sale

Posted on behalf of a friend: 1 X ticket for Saturday only in Devils block £41 face value. Please contact for further info.
  3. D

Latest rink update

Queuing is what we do we are British :D Would rather have to spend an extra few minutes in a queue knowing that the arena is full to capacity than be able to breeze up to a bar in an empty arena. It's a nice problem to have, I'm sure things will settle down by next season so in the meantime...
  4. D

Latest rink update

Have read that Todd has said to check website today for an announcement on the move to the new arena.. Feb 21st seems to be the rumoured first game
  5. D

Amazing Sporting Moments!

Fortunate to see Bolt take gold in 100 meters final in both Beijing and London Olympics. Hoping for the hatrick in Rio next summer :)
  6. D

Next Stop Leeds?

Aberdeen seems to be a strong rumour...
  7. D

MNL

Click home then Match Night Live then on left click MNL
  8. D

MNL

Looks like Twitter is our only hope
  9. D

MNL

:DWD
  10. D

MNL

Anybody else have a blank page apart from the teams and 0-0 ?? Refreshed a few times but nothing
  11. D

Latest rink update

So the score board will have video screens incorporated into it? :RAWK Hope they have some good videos when a penalty is called bit like the Storm used to have at The MEN!
  12. D

Vince Vaughan The Devils Fan

Don't you mean Whales? That's how I've seen it spelt :DWD
  13. D

The Inferno speaks to... Steve King!

Thank you to Steve, Todd and all involved in transforming the club from doom and gloom back to an exciting time to be a Devils fan. As a fan no longer living in Cardiff, getting to games is always difficult and a case of pick and choose.. Now though it will be a case of what game can't I get...
  14. D

Signing News !

Another signing to be announced today at 4pm