doron's latest activity

• doron
    doron liked Phinktastique's post in the thread Carruth.
    Marcus Crawford - voted EIHL defenceman of the year. As voted by Coaches and GM’s throughout the league.
  • doron
    doron replied to the thread Fife Flyers.
    hopefully, he will get to pick his own Brit pack and then have full confidence in his team to do the job, i like him and think he has...
  • doron
    doron liked Bigphilbaby's post in the thread Fife Flyers.
    I love his interviews too! Wish more would follow
  • doron
    doron liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Fife Flyers.
    Tom Coolen head coach of Fife Flyers returns for a second season with the Flyers, good call.
  • doron
    doron liked moggy#9's post in the thread Departs.
    Despite all of that they've been having really good crowds. So, if they can sort themselves out on the ice, the signs are good.
  • doron
    doron liked Finny's post in the thread Carruth.
    I actually think this season has shown us how good Bowns actually is, and what he could have achieved if he’d had the chance to go N...
  • doron
    doron liked ASHIPP's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Interesting that Steelers, Panthers in particular have comfortably accommodated several skilled European players on their rosters in...
  • doron
    doron liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Somebody see’s sense and retires the world’s worst logo rebrand!
  • doron
    doron liked moggy#9's post in the thread Carruth.
    That's professional sport. If they both want to be number one they need to compete to win the spot.
  • doron
    doron replied to the thread Carruth.
    i think bowns and carruth are 2 of the best goalies around with 2 different styles of play. of the 2, i think carruth is more likely to...
  • doron
    doron liked RedDevil17's post in the thread Carruth.
    You’re telling me you’d rather Bowns over Carruth? I know who I’d rather in my net and it certainly isn’t Ben Bowns. For all the success...
  • doron
    doron replied to the thread Thoughts of players to stay or go?.
    it's not fair to the players , not the time for this.
  • doron
    have you noticed, Marcus Crawford is in the joint 5th player position, in top points scored (49) . and also the only defenceman in the...
  • doron
    doron liked E.D.S.'s post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    I don’t think anyone is asking you to see the issue. Just accept that others don’t like it. Nothing to do with sell outs or sales of...
  • doron
    doron liked kettdevil1's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    100% Maybe my experience differs from others but whenever I have asked something to a member of the Devils organisation, I have always...