Recent content by doron

1. doron

Thoughts of players to stay or go?

it's not fair to the players , not the time for this.
  2. doron

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

have you noticed, Marcus Crawford is in the joint 5th player position, in top points scored (49) . and also the only defenceman in the top 37 playmaker extraordinaire i think
  3. doron

Fans' Forum

i think katrinaw is right in what she said. should not complain until its been, and you find your self not impressed, or even better you could say something at the event, but i think it is a good thing to have this event. and praise to the club for doing it.
  4. doron

Retro Night Jersey...

how cool does that look, it's got class all over it , got to get one of these.
  5. doron

Retro Night Jersey...

that reto jersey, makes you feel pride , unlike that other one
  6. doron

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

i thought the Ice Keeper guys were very funny to watch. The Gantry team was interesting also. not much on the players, but still good overall.
  7. doron

2024/2025 season ticket

" they are going to put something up on social media when it’s all calmed down because they don’t want the backlash " can't they see?. it will never calm down if they don't explain it officially. if the explanation above is correct, i don't see the problem, why is there dead silence? from the...
  8. doron

Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

the way Bowns is playing this season, he is definitely, the no 1 GB goalie, he is having the season of his life right now.
  9. doron

GB squad

in fairness, the coach is in a bad position. he needs to win games and keep the fans coming to the game, and i would say he's doing that. also, he didn't sign the Brits in the first place. he's working on a small budget. but in regards to the Brits, its a waste of time being there. hopefully...
  10. doron

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

let's go Riley Brandt, lets go Riley Brandt, the human wrecking ball (some good hits there)
  11. doron

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

the first 4 minutes were awful passing, they got it together now. bowns is taking a lot of shots, and they're in our zone way too much.
  12. doron

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

it looks like by the 21th of jan we may be sitting in 5th. and to be honest we don't deserve to be any higher.
  13. doron

Carruth

iv criticised Bowns at times last season, i thought he played to many games and wasn't at his best. but this season he's had more shaired duties. and i think he has had an outstanding season Carruth is a true profesinal. i hope he gets a great reception. id love to have a photo of the 2 goalies...
  14. doron

Carruth

me definitely, it will be a very interesting game. he will be hard to play against.
  15. doron

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

that last bit was great to see Crandall and PR telling it as it is. and the slackers now know they have been caught out. PR can't keep going to the fans and protect the players anymore. he can see the fans have had enough.