Recent content by Dropthepuck

1. Dropthepuck

Merry Merry Xmas & The Best New Year Ever

I can’t compete with that, so I will just say.. have a good one everyone ! Xx
  2. Dropthepuck

Devils Vs Clan - League - 22nd Dec 23 - FO 19:30

Great! The only time I’m not at a game and i miss a game that sounds good to watch! Typical!!!
  3. Dropthepuck

Such a shame!

I mean no offence with my post and maybe my timing is not right, but when is? I only want to say that normally Ice hockey fans and teams would relish at the fact that their finally getting noticed for the sport we all love........ but in reality we are only being noticed due to a very very sad...
  4. Dropthepuck

# 47

That’s a lot of money raised for a very good cause, I know that money won’t bring Adam back , but it helps ease the burden for Adams family at this sad time, my thoughts are with them x RIP Adam
  5. Dropthepuck

Air the bear !

I did the same to Lordo, but it was a puck I threw that hit him. Gotta say he put up with a lot from us
  6. Dropthepuck

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

So sad to hear this, taken away at such a young age. My prayers go out to family and friends, rest in peace Adam x
  7. Dropthepuck

Flames make a change

Or “who’s line is it anyway!)
  8. Dropthepuck

Flames make a change

Yep, with our new goalie, when he’s on the ice let’s hope he can ( strike it lucky ) and stop the puck from sailing past and show his (deadliest catch) x
  9. Dropthepuck

Flames make a change

Yep, I hope our team doesn’t become the (weakest link) in the league or we could be in a mess being at the (Bottom) but I have faith that we can hit the (top gear) and we can fit the (bill) to bring the cup home x
  10. Dropthepuck

Game intro

Well, that was better, they are clearly taking fans views into account, so I say a hell of an improvement and it finally got the crowd going. Well done.
  11. Dropthepuck

Game intro

Not so much! Doesn’t get the fans fired up in my opinion
  12. Dropthepuck

3rd August

Hell yeah to this! Agree 100%, MEGA ball drop!!!!
  13. Dropthepuck

3rd August

As I stated in an earlier post, it will be interesting to see if anyone will buy a shirt at the auction. Dilemma! Buy it for the name knowing the logo sucks!! Hmmm
  14. Dropthepuck

3rd August

Yeah, players wear them because they have no choice, fans do. I bet the revenue for shirts will go down. And the players jersey auctions? We will see!