Recent content by DWD

1. D

Devils Vs Giants- Sunday -2nd Feb - 6 pm - Chat /Stuff

Ah a sad sight to see. No aspirations of success for your own team, merely to be bridesmaid for another. How times have changed in Cardiff eh? I guess reality has finally set in. Bless.
  2. D

Learn to use the quote function Glynne ;)
  3. D

Can't believe how surprised folk are that Belfast came aggressively into the IkeaDome. This season alone we lost Sandrock due to Batch leaving a knee in. We lost Matheson due to headhunter 'Boom Boom' And we had Mason suspended thanks to an Oscar winning performance on the deck by Batch...
  4. D

Good lord the air must be thin up on those high horses. Were opinions on dirty play this strong when Voth still resided in South Wales? :DWD: Thanks for the 2 points in the BBT and the 2 in the Millennium Stadium. And Glynne, the League Championship currently has the name of Keefe on it ;)
  5. D

Giants v Devils - 14/12 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Surely this is a trolling post in itself. No real comment on he incident and merely put to gain a reaction from giants fans. Hope you're rightly ashamed. Pleased with he outcome last night, especially when missing three of our top players.
  6. D

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I expect my team to win wherever the go. If you don't.. Then why follow them? Welcome to sport Paul. Yep Doug said he expected a battle tonight and he got one, fair play... Though we were undefeated in the league in your tent all of...
  7. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat How dare I share my opinion.
  8. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat A shut out a shock result? Our first league loss in the GLT since February 2011 ;) there's your shock. As for the sarcasm award. Thank you... Seems I'm winning a lot on this forum ;)
  9. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat And you have no idea how flattered I am ;)
  10. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat There speaks a Cardiff fan with experience. Thank you.
  11. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I never did ancient welsh history at school Paul. Sorry. Was this around the time of the battle of bryn glas? Night all.
  12. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat @ Coventry - OTL @ Coventry - W @ Hull - W @ Cardiff - OTL @ Dundee (This Friday, rescheduled from the Sunday back 2 days) V Edinburgh - Saturday
  13. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Well that makes little sense.. But anyhow ;) good night all. Sleep with a smile on your face.. That imaginary trophy shining brightly in the imaginary trophy cabinet. This is how it feels to be cardifffffff....
  14. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Reading this very thread.. I wonder why we think that? "One of the great games of devils history" apparently. Hey. I'm just annoyed that we gave up a 3 goal lead to a team we have and should be beating, thus in no way interested...
  15. D

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Returning the kotg favour you could say ;) Though even in the face of unexpected defeat its not worth hiding away. Well done to you. Finally got that home win against the league leaders.