Recent content by E.D.S.

1. E

Myers retires

Face off winner, penalty killer, net front presence menace! Can’t think of many other players, including imports, with that skill set
  2. E

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

We have a few over 6ft.
  3. E

I’m not getting carried away as most people here. Yep, it was another dire game. We were short benched. This won’t have a bearing on the playoffs. We only need two points for second. We’ll probably get them somewhere along the line. It’s just a drab ending to the season. We’ll be right up for...
  4. E

Parking

Toys r us was unmanned tonight. Free parking.
  5. E

Again not a high quality game but you've got several players double shifting. Crandall, Alderson, Brandt all covering more than one line. We even had Duggan doing a spell on the first line at one point. We have so much quality sat in the stands, it's bound to hurt us. You also can't really...
  6. E

I didn’’t catch the 20 just the 5. Let’s hope it’s just the one game ban and he’s back to play us
  7. E

Well that ended nicely for Sunday. I imagine Brandt and Chad will be having a word with Friend.
  8. E

Play off

Semi Final is 3pm and 7pm 3rd/4th 1pm Final is 5pm
  9. E

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

I'm not convinced about concussion. The impact was low. It was more awkward than anything. Not worth a major in my opinion
  10. E

So frustrating for Chad. Starts brightly, gets his first point in a while, then gets 'no choiced' after the hit which leads to two 5 minute penalties which means he's kicked out.
  11. E

I think it was worth 2 mins. The way the player went down didn't help. He went down like he'd been hit by a truck. Far too much of this coming into our game. When there's a high stick, there's big head flick and a covering of the mouth with the glove and when people get a nudge from behind...
  12. E

Not at all. Agreed it didn't help but we were woeful last night. Exiting the zone, tape to tape passing, defensively poor which led to a tough night for Bownsy..... etc etc
  13. E

Maths not my strong point.... 3 points, possibly 2, to secure 2nd??
  14. E

Thoughts of players to stay or go?

Players read the forum, season is still in flight, big games around the corner, trophy still to play for… just doesn’t feel like a good discussion topic to table. Personal view.
  15. E

Congratulations Steelers

Quality team. One of the best teams I’ve seen in a long time. They made that salary cap work really well! Congratulations Steelers