Recent content by Eagles8

1. Eagles8

37 years

Happy Birthday Cardiff Devils!! Here you go..... Also for those who haven't seen it more here.....
  2. Eagles8

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

The last in the summer series of Cardiff Devils Flashbacks. I hope they have giving you an enjoyable retro hockey fix. As the new season starts next week against Belfast, I thought I would end the series with the 2022 Play Off final against the Giants. Good luck to this years team and enjoy...
  3. Eagles8

Hi mate, I'm not on Twitter but my flight details in and out of Lyon are, Easyjet Departs...

Hi mate, I'm not on Twitter but my flight details in and out of Lyon are, Easyjet Departs Luton : Thu 16 Nov 2023 06:30 Arrives Lyon: Thu 16 Nov 2023 09:15 Departs Lyon : Mon 20 Nov 2023 09:50 Arrives Luton : Mon 20 Nov 2023 10:35 Thanks Dave
  4. Eagles8

The penultimate Flashback for this year is the final BBC Face off programme for the 93/94 season, enjoy.
  5. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback has no hockey as such but you do get Fights, hits and handbags in 'Lets get Ready to Rumble' from 2003/04 season! Also a bit of hockey in the shape of a highlight package v the Storm from 2000.
  6. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback is from 2022 vs the Sheffield Steelers
  7. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback is from 1993 v Whitley Warriors
  8. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback is Face Off Ep7 from 1994, and a bonus highlight package v Newcastle Vipers from 2009.
  9. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback is from 2005 Vs the Basingstoke Bison
  10. Eagles8

This weeks Flashback is an ISL match against Bracknell from 1998
  11. Eagles8

This weeks Flashback is Face Off Ep6 from 1994, and two bonus highlight packages from '06 and '08.
  12. Eagles8

This weeks offering is Devils v Storm from 2021, enjoy.
  13. Eagles8

This week we continue the BBC FACE OFF '94 programme from last summer with episode 5. ....and a bonus highlight package v Panthers from 2011.
  14. Eagles8

This weeks Friday flashback is from 2015 vs the Coventry Blaze.
  15. Eagles8

Hi everyone, This weeks Friday flashback is the B&H Cup final from 1992 vs the Whitley Warriors....enjoy!