Recent content by Ejercito Rojas

1. E

Lord wins

I believe the signing deadline day has passed!
  2. E

Josh Batch

I Don’t think I mentioned anything about ’entitlement‘, just a disbelief that he didn’t make the squad. Like you I believe Josh is definitely good enough to play D within that squad and streets ahead of his namesake who has made the squad. I wasn’t going to name names but there you go. This may...
  3. E

Josh Batch

What the hell has Josh Batch gotta do to get into the GB squad??? Unbelievable!! A big body with a great skill set that can play as a forward or on defence, a guy with a big heart, a team player that sticks up for his team mates who has proved he can play on big ice against top European...
  4. E

If we get a season 21/22

A key factor here is that the O2 is in England. The British Rally Championship which starts next month (1st stage), looks likely to have to cancel the Wales stage due to be held around Builth Wells in mid July as I believe the WAG are only allowing 30 people to attend outdoor sporting events...
  5. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

We will need a hell of a lot more than £200k to get through a season with no fans and put a competitive team on the ice! The fab4 English teams will have £2.3m between them. As for saying that a loan doesn’t help is quite simply not the case, it all depends on the interest charged and...
  6. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

If the Devils have accepted the CHL spot for the 21/22 season I would suspect that extra WAG funding has likely been secured to allow the Devils to compete on an equal footing with the English EIHL teams who have I believe as reported already accepted a combination of grants and loans to the...
  7. E

If we get a season 21/22

Will there be a 21/22 season starting this September? = Probably Will capacity crowds be allowed this September? = Highly doubtful The problem is that as has been said before the current EIHL/ Devils business model only works with near capacity bums on seats! So maybe...
  8. E

If we get a season 21/22

Starting with the over 80’s and the ’at risk’ groups I believe. Much as we are experiencing now. This will become a regular vaccination ‘tweeked’ for new variants etc much as like with the flu jab.
  9. E

If we get a season 21/22

There will be a third vaccination jab this autumn. Modified to counter new variants. Fact!
  10. E

New Plans For ISV

A velodrome and an outdoor cycle track would be MUCH cheaper to build and infinitely cheaper to maintain . IMO based on this I believe that in the diminishing likelihood that the ISV ever gets finished the council will opt for a large coil of wire and a load of tarmac over the cost prohibitive...
  11. E

Neil Black Panthers Owner hoping for a start

Probably more relevant to ask if there is any evidence that they do give a hoot. There’s plenty of evidence of them sitting on their hands and doing nothing!
  12. E

The WAG know, they just don’t give a shit!
  13. E

The EIHL have confirmed that the Scottish govt have now followed Westminster’s lead in allocating £2m in funding to Scottish Ice Hockey rinks/teams as part of their funding for spectator sports. Unsurprisingly, the Welsh Assembly govt have no plans to do likewise. Sport Wales, who are...
  14. E

Absolutely agree about spectators not being allowed into the rink before September at the earliest or until the population is vaccinated. However, the EIHL plan seems to be, playing behind closed doors initially with a view to getting a reduced number of fans into the arenas as the English tier...
  15. E

Scottish teams have gone on record to say they will definitely not be playing this season . As for Belfast they have extra logistical and much higher travel costs so I really can’t see them taking place in a competition stacked heavily in favour of the ‘England5’! Drakeford again recently...