Recent content by Ejercito Rojas

1. E

Rumour mill

Whenever he’s played against us, he is someone I always seem to notice. Mainly because of his array of ridiculous haircuts!!
  2. E

Mike Macwilliam

I believe you’re right regarding a set of ‘one off ‘ game worns’ Myself and my brothers were at the MEN for the Playoffs circa 1999 and the Devils had an official merchandise stand from which amongst other things they were selling a few Devils ‘Game-worn’ red jerseys. My brothers bought a...
  3. E

Mike Macwilliam

My brother has a Mike MacWilliam ‘play-off gameworn’ jersey! It’s a beautiful specimen!
  4. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

The only guarantee for the future of professional ice hockey in the UK is securing funding. I really hope that the EIHL has made, or is planning to make representations to the Dept of Culture Media and Sport for a Coronavirus funding package to ensure the post Covid19 future of the league and...
  5. E

20/21 Squad

Worrying is who likely be taken from the team in suite. Sorry tim78, I’ve got no idea what this last sentence means. A couple of typos I assume.
  6. E

20/21 Squad

He may as well go to Austria, there’ll be no hockey here!
  7. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

Let’s be honest here, without a vaccine the EIHL 2020/21 season will not take place in ANY form. Putting aside the huge problem of social distancing inside the arena, even with a reduced capacity of say 700 the communal areas will be closed off and how will they manage the queues for the toilets...
  8. E

Season Cancelled

Wasn’t aimed at you in particular and on the whole I agree with most of your sentiments, the exception being that the season has been cancelled on public health grounds and to potentially save lives of the old and vulnerable and as such I think that talk of refunds and money’s owed is...
  9. E

Season Cancelled

Please, for obvious reasons let’s not allow this thread or even this forum to be distracted by speculation and endless discussion about monetary refunds and liabilities. The situation we ALL find ourselves in much more serious than that! Thanks in advance
  10. E

Season Cancelled

The EIHL have used the word’Cancelled’ not shortened or ended or suspended. Therefore all results will be expunged from the records and as a consequence of this there will be no League Champion declared. The Chl will in all probability offer the Devils the Chl spot to be consistent with other...
  11. E

Who thinks the league will complete its games

It’s now Official. All gatherings of 500 or more people will be banned in Scotland from Monday!
  12. E

DEL & EBEL - Coronavirus, remaining fixtures cancelled!

After today’s COBR emergency meeting it’s highly likely that large indoor events including ice hockey will be suspended/banned from maybe this weekend as the UK move into the next phase to delay the spread of covid19.
  13. E

Is this a serious post? Are you honestly saying you are unaware of the likely cancellation of sporting events etc? The UK is currently in the containment phase and as such it is not yet deemed necessary to ban such events , however within the next week or two we will be entering the Delay Phase...
  14. E

Probably just a matter of time, an ever increasing number of European countries are either cancelling sporting events or holding them behind closed doors. If the projected contamination rate for the UK follows the model it would be almost inconceivable to hold an indoor event of the magnitude...
  15. E

DEL and EBEL have announced that due to Covid19 restrictions they have ended their respective season fixtures!