Recent content by El Supremo

1. E

Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Luckily they haven't taken a payment from me. After this experience I'll never use the service.
  2. E

Luckily I haven't paid for the service but I feel sorry for those who have.
  3. E

Wow, great time for the service to go down. They should stream it via Youtube.
  4. E

Is anyone else having else having major issues with the Icetime TV website? I'm not sure I want to give them my £10 at this rate.
  5. E

Icetime TV

Will the upcoming stream of the Challenge Cup Final work on a Chromebook?
  6. E

You decide

Cullen, Elich and/or M Smith (F)* *excluding lockout players
  7. E

What happens if the IAW keeps selling out?

I am fully aware of the struggle SORAC faced - indeed, I was at one of the first protests outside of County Hall circa 2005. I am extremely thankful for what they achieved - I'm just saying that in the perfect world we'd have a larger capacity to assist with future growth.
  8. E

What happens if the IAW keeps selling out?

I was always ridiculed for saying that a 3,000 seat capacity was too small. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon that we've got a great new arena - I just think that we should have been more ambitious and aimed for a capacity of 6,000-7,000 (at least), we are a capital city after all. I do...
  9. E

Web cast

I had it working on Youtube but it now says the stream is offline.
  10. E

Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Final

Re: Nottingham Panthers Vs Cardiff Devils - Challenge Cup Fi Completely outclassed by the Panthers, not quite sure how we managed to take them that far into OT. We looked completely out of ideas!
  11. E

BBC red button

Is your stream stuttering and laggy?
  12. E

Challenge cup final

It looks like the game will be covered by the BBC (online at least): http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/17151954 Good work EIHL.
  13. E

Challenge cup final

It would be great if say BT Sport or a Freeview channel picked it up.
  14. E

Devils v Blaze - 27/02 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

It goes without saying that we need to win all six games remaining in the regular season if we are to win the title. Win all six and the team deserve to be champions.
  15. E

Get your Challenge Cup Final Tickets HERE...

I do hope that the final will either be shown on Premier Sports or at least a webcast.