Recent content by enwnigel

1. E

Premier sports

I have Sky Go on my phone and just checked amd Premier Sports was picked up with no problem.
  2. E

Premier sports

You don't have to have Sky sports to watch Premier sports. Premier uses the Sky platform to show its programs on Sky 412 & Sky 421(I think this one varies) I subscribed to Premier sports and do not have Sky sports. Hope this helps.
  3. E

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

Same here. Signed for 6 months through my Sky subscription and the voucher worked. Added bonus for me is that Premier also cover the United Rugby Championship. I watched the first half of Cardiff Rugby v Connacht on Friday on BBC Wales (showing loyalty to my local station) and the second half on...
  4. E

Increased activity outside IAW …..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/petition-ice-arena-wales-reopen-20868321 It's made Walesonline.
  5. E

Andrew Lord

A really big THANK YOU Andrew Lord for the memories of the past 6 years and every success in your new role. No one deserves it more than you.
  6. E

Benti retires

Thanks for the memories Benny. I will always treasure the look on your face as you faced us chanting supporters after winning the playoffs and hearing your name immortalised in song - BENTIVOLIO O O. Brilliant!!
  7. E

Playoffs

Based on final league positions there were still 4 teams fighting for the final 2 qualification spots for the playoffs. That would have to be sorted before the final 4 for the Nottingham weekend could be determined.
  8. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

From what I understand you choose your seats from a computer layout of the Devils blocks and are then given a slip of paper with the details of your chosen seats. When tickets become available from the NIC later you are then informed by the Devils office that they are available for pickup.
  9. E

Huge weekend coming up

Vallerand had 1 + 1 in their last game according to the game sheet. No Dowd though.
  10. E

Devils vs Blaze - 28 Sept 19 - CC

Block I 3 - Brilliant.
  11. E

Parking pre Season

Toys R Us and Wilcox House both available this weekend according to the Devils website. Cost is £3 in both so that is a 50% increase for Wilcox House users!!
  12. E

Mark Thomas - Sheffield Steelers

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/wife-of-sheffield-steelers-legend-mark-thomas-loses-battle-with-cancer-541342 So sad, so young, Condolences to Mark, his family and friends.
  13. E

Love this.

Flights starting 27th February 2020 so a bit late for this season. Unless you are thinking of Dundee in March!!