Recent content by Eugene-Tackleberry

1. E

Panthers v Devils - 30/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

But is "G" doing his job properly? thats the question we all want to know.
  2. E

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

What makes me laugh though is that Finnerty was signed as a third liner/special teams player and he is showing the rest of the forwards up, i know he has something to prove with us fans but he didn't win the double last season with the sqeelers by chance, i think some of our forwards need to...
  3. E

We were well coached then it seems :evil:
  4. E

Who was on what line tonight?
  5. E

Do the team really read this? ooh heck lmao :lol: :lol:
  6. E

Romfo Released!

All the very best Scott hope it works out.
  7. E

I think that it is becoming more of a mental thing now like we know were are going to lose before we get there scenario i feel sorry for all the fans that travelled
  8. E

Voth Ban?

So what are you saying then? 8-)
  9. E

Merry Xmas to all you Hockey Freaks

Merry Xmas, and all i want for Christmas is a flameproof coat, a flameproof coat a flameproof coat, ha ha :lol:
  10. E

Romfo Released!

I don't know all the fact's and i ain't one of Romfo's buddies on facebook, but about three weeks ago according to somebody i know who is one of Romfo's friends on facebook said that his daily status was allegedly having a go at the Devils management and the ownership and leadership of the club...
  11. E

Bus to Rink

It will take a while, besides make sure you get a seat on the back row with your new girlfriend and enjoy yourself ;)
  12. E

Game Worn Jerseys For Sale.

I'll take the Stringer if still available.....
  13. E

Steelers get a turkey for thanksgiving!

Anyone remember that game show 3,2,1 ? when you either won the star prize or the booby prize, in Sheffields case Dustybin lmao... :lol: :lol:
  14. E

Giants beaten

I reckon Miller is the man, he had a fight with Campbell earlier in the season and did well.