Recent content by Fast_Lane_Hockey

1. F

NHL 11 Team

xbox
  2. F

NHL 11 Team

Hey all (: Me and my Brother have made a team on NHL 11, as it's pre-season right now we're currently just doing warm up games until the season starts (2 days from now) If anyone feels like joining us and going for the Title, search the Team name: (The) Tredegar Redhawks Gamertags : xi ZeAloT...
  3. F

U16's vs U18's

Anyone here watch the game? Fair play for the U16's (comprised of 14, 15 and 16 year olds) they beat the U18's 6-2 (If I recall correctly, might of been 6-3/5-3) It was vicious at the first, a lot of big hits, people were throwing hips too. Looks like we have some promising young players coming...
  4. F

Training Tonight Cancelled.

Hey, just if anyone on here is a parent to someone who does takes their sons/daughters to U14's or U16's, if you haven't heard the training tonight is cancelled due to ice surface problems >.<
  5. F

Devils V Giants Sunday 5th September Result?

Well well, we have the Giants Sunday (: Result anyone? :D
  6. F

Toronto Mple Leafs tickets.

I went to see the New York Rangers in NY in april, the cost really depends on where you sit, at the back it's actually something like 50-60 dollars, but you have a pretty rubbish view. I sat quite close to the glass, around a lot of Ex-NHL players. Those seats cost a bomb..$ 200 each something...
  7. F

Just a thought

You from birmingham? lol
  8. F

New Rink by Nov 2011

Yeah I agree with you! A dual pad would be great for us hockey players, then we have more training, without having to do it with the figure skaters xD
  9. F

Just a thought!

TORONTO ARE AWESOME xD
  10. F

Learn to play,

Hey mate, i'm probably one of the youngest people on here at 14, but when I started playing hockey with Learn to play (hell of a long time ago xD) they lend you everything, but it is a bit sketchy. Best best is to get your stuff from Proline, what I did was just get pads and Skates, Pads came...
  11. F

Best way to watch NHL

Dude, JustinTV, free on there. Just search the game and there it is!
  12. F

Allstars Results

Wow Tom, leaving kisses, what a...never mind ;D Trying to flirt are we bro? xD
  13. F

Devils Fans.

Hey Guys. Is there a family stand in the Devils Arena? I mean like calling McMorrow a "Donkey" is not really my style of supporting a team. ---------------------------------------------------------? I mean like, ------------------------, I don't use a swear word for everything other word. But...
  14. F

Steelers Big Announcement

Is this real? xD
  15. F

Did you miss me?

Maple Leafs ;D xD