1. F

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 19th March 22

are Fife providing a webcast tonight?
  2. F

Awards night

Roll on next season :Pickle
  3. F

Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda if you use the volume slider on the right hand side of the progress bar on the webcast everything can be heard clearly.
  4. F

Blaze victory

Looking at the amount of penalties Squeelers accrued Finnerty with have multiple review requests for this game. Ha ha
  5. F

Ticket prices

Zack....that's interesting! i called at the rink 3 times today and was told that i couldn't buy tickets today because the system has crashed! What time did you get yours?
  6. F

Your views of Brad Voth- Article for the Inferno

any idea when this dvd will be available?
  7. F

An Interview with Tylor Michel

That'll be my mate's dog Tylor. Oh hang on, it can't be him because he's loyal :!:
  8. F

Devils @ Flyers -18 MARCH - Face off 6:30 Chat / Updates

Re: Devils @ Flyers -18 MARCH - Face off 6:30 Chat / Update Why isn't Vanderveeken playing tonight?
  9. F

Scottish Triple Header

Just pm'd you for 3 people Medwyn
  10. F

Brad 1 match ban

No! it's not "fair enough if it's in the rules". It may be the rules but Brad didn't break them!!! Why do we need the "league" to review the game video? There were three officials on the ice and two of them were facing the double slashing on Brad when it happenened. The important point here is...
  11. F

Belfast 04/03 - MNL

Had A mail from Belfast today concerning the availability of the webcast...... Sorry to be so vague but we’re not quite sure yet. The club just need to sell a few more tickets to hit “sell out” at which point we can kick in. Until then we’re deemed a possible distraction for locals to...
  12. F

Capitals vs Devils Sunday 9th November 6:00pm Chat/Updates!

I've parted with a fiver as well. Hope the quality is fairly decent.
  13. F

I demand to be entertained no matter what!

You'll definately be licking the windows in the "rubber bus" as it takes you away !!